Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37559 04/16/01 04:14 AM
K
karlyn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hey, will be staying at and diving with the folks at Playador/Exotic Caye in May. Have you checked it out? Should I be stoked? Any heads-up I should be aware of? Looking forward to shoeless week AG style!

#37560 04/16/01 07:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi,
We were at the Playador/EC in February. It's has all the necessities. They were doing some construction when we were there, but should be finished by now. Also by now the restaurant should be open. The staff is very nice, although not very knowledgable about AC, or the mainland. The pool is above ground, but very clean and refreshing.The bar there is the Crazy Canuck, and Don and Carol are wonderful! Try their Mango Tango's!
The dive crew there is great! Oliver is very layed back, and extremely knowledgable. If Felix is out with you, watch him play with the sharks, they are like his little puppies. We also did the cave-tubing trip with them to the mainland. Wild day!!!
Make sure you have breakfast at Woody's (across the street). The grocery store is just a quick trip.
Have a great time! We did, so much that we bought a house on AC, and will be down in May to close!
PS: Everyone is very serious about no shoes, and only taking 1/2 the clothes you think you'll need.

#37561 04/18/01 04:07 PM
M
M
ibanole! How exciting. You bought a house.
We are also looking to either buy a house or land and build. Would love to hear about your experience.

#37562 04/19/01 04:44 AM
KC Offline
Ibanole! We did the same thing... went to AC in February for one week and ended up buying a house. Where is your house located? Ours is south of Mata Chica and north of Captain Morgan's. My daughter and I are returning first of July to furnish the house so we can rent it out. If anyone has any tips on this feat (furnishing a house on AC) please offer them up! Also, if anyone knows about getting stuff shipped down there, I'd love to hear it. Anyone else going to be there the first two weeks of July? You can help us move in. [Linked Image]

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 139 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.