Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#377047 05/15/10 07:45 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
From Ebbe:

Dear friends,

Official release of my new album in the US will be delayed until after summer, and will most likely be simultanious with the release in Germany.
Sorry, but that's the way it goes...

The good news is that the album is ready for shipping to individuals from Europe to the US and Canada immediately.
Price is US$ 15.00 and includes all shipping costs.
Delivery time is approx. 8 days.
Payment via credit- or debit card and/or Paypal.
To order album CD, please follow this link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=U8A8WA97G8CN4

For more information about the band + listen to songs, please follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Robas/96141094279?ref=ts

(i just ordered my copy!!! Marty)

Marty #377052 05/15/10 09:54 PM
Thanks Marty,
Mighty nice of you to post this. I thought it'd be shameless self-promotion to do it myself :-)
Your CD is in the mail...

weile #377060 05/16/10 12:33 AM
Let the count down begin!!

OK, I will give it a couple extra days because we have a holiday next Monday so no delivery.

Lookong forward to being one of the leadin edge with copies.

PS A big HI to Marianne; Maddy and shorty.

Gail cool

M
M
. . . and this has WHAT to do with Belize CULTURE??? Come on now.

Dear Ma Gaffney,

Sorry if Marty offended you by posting this...

The beauty of Belize and Belize culture is that it is a melting pot without prejudice. Belizean people listen with equal joy to Punta, Mayan Folklore, Mexican Pop and American Blues, Rock and Country.

So why is Marty's posting about my new record Belizean culture? Well, maybe because I was a permanent resident for many, many years until last year when my wife and I moved back to Europe to take care of our elderly parents; maybe because I wrote most of the songs for my new album on the island, was a co-founder of the first rock 'n' roll band (Category7) on the island, brought down many US bands to entertain the locals years ago and built a recording studio that (in its own humble way) helped putting Belize on the map and brougt the Garifuna drummers from Hopkins Vllage to A.C. to record the hit single "Toe Jam" with Fatboy Slim and David Byrne... or maybe just because I spent 8+ years jamming with Garifuna drummers and mainland reggae-bands?

You tell me... Don't be agressive and write in Caps... Just enjoy the fact that there is room for everybody. That is the Belizean culture of which I am part - and the reason why I will be a Belizean until the day I die...

Ebbe

Originally Posted by M-A Gaffney
. . . and this has WHAT to do with Belize CULTURE??? Come on now.

Ebbe Weile was a resident, home and business owner on the island of Ambergris Caye for many years. He and his wife Marianne were very involved in community events and are lovely, sweet and caring people. They are friends to many of us on this board.

When the left the island to try a new adventure they kept in touch and told us how they are doing and what is going on in their lives.

Ebbe promoted music in Belize and even built a first rate recording studio on the island that attracted many international performers.

Anyway, that is why Marty published this post. We are encouraging and supporting Ebbe's latest musical efforts.

I'm ordering a copy of your album Ebbe!

Thanks Iluvbz... as soon as your order is in, I will post it myself with much care and respect :-)

weile #377864 05/21/10 11:55 AM
Listening to it right now!

Thx, Ebbe!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 98 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.