Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
who owns http://sanpedroweather.com/ ? had some technical/biz questions for them.

thanks!

AC

I believe it is Cal and Amanda Syme. The site has an email link.. [email protected]

If it is about camera's on your property linked to the internet, I now have 3 around my property. The old Tastes of Thailand Restaurant.

Hi AC you should be able to link to the feeds via wunderground.com. Search for personal weatherstation: lAMBERGR2

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
thanks amanda, thinking about making a free iphone/ipad app for weather in san pedro. Does wunderground.com allow spidering?

Oh god do it bro.

I am an iPad junkie. Been working with developers around this lovely globe to get what we need in their apps. Been doing that kind of consultation work for many years and i love it. Especially between app data sharing

Why build an app? It would be easier and more flexible to do a mobile web UI on the data, and you don't have the pain of app store approval.

(Also that would then work on RIM, Symbian etc which seem more prevalent on the island right now than iOS, let alone Android)

But it would be great fun, and if you need any help... ;-)

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
i suppose some sort of universal option might be better (mobile ui etc) but as marty, i an an ipad/iphone junkie. and i love my apps smile

I am traveling, first trip where i just brought the iPad. For FTP, editing files, email, website updating etc etc. Amazing. A level of convenience that i am not used to with laptops. Using voice to answer email unless I am in a crowd!

App store approval not that big of a deal. Have several friends who have done it. Android store is a mess. Lots of buggy lousy software. Hard to find the gems.

Does it work on Ambergris Marty ??? meaning does BTL support it with Internet etc

I think I know the answer

Gaz

Last edited by Gaz Cooper; 06/10/10 08:22 AM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.