Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 48 49
#372593 04/06/10 08:57 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

FISHING REPORT

Week of: March 21st - March 28th, 2010

Weather Conditions: A cold front moved through but not causing too much trouble - water temperatures stabilizing in the high 70's allowing fish to feel more comfortable.

Winds: 15-25 knts. E/SE, moved SE @ 25 knts. - moved N, then NE @ 20 knts.

Air Temperature: Low 80's

Water Temperature: High 70's

Moonphase: Moving to full on the 29th.

WHAT GUESTS WERE CATCHING:

BONES: Some days were easier than others for Mr. Bonefish. Our tides are not huge, about 2 feet, but the bones really respond best with the incoming tide. One analogy would be looking at trout fishing when there is a hatch, vs. no hatch. Bonefish behavior is all about having things just right: An incoming tide bringing in food and water temperatures stabilized. For the angler - we need light to find the fish and the ability to get the cast there before the moment dissolves. Bonefishing in my mind is the quintessential saltwater fish. Fly or spin�they will make you giggle every time. How much fun is it to have it all come together and then feel that reel spin out with a bonefish moving through the water full throttle? I mention all of this because people wonder why bonefish don't stay in one place�and why certain times of the day they seem to be more responsive. Sight fishing numbers will always be smaller than bones caught in a mudding situation. The guide will up your game as you progress. Several of our anglers this week were on that learning curve. 20 fish days went to 5 fish days, but with a lot more pride.

PERMIT: It is all about permit right now. When there is light and the tide is right�there are permit. And so it was for me this week, landing my first permit here at El Pescador Lodge! And did the casting gal lose it or what! But after a few deep breaths, and a few more desperate casts� I was connected. The day was a thrill - all three of us on the boat landed permit, the youngest guy being 14. His father is a deep sea guide. Dingo's first comment after landing his 8 lb permit, "That beat the 58lb wahoo I landed any day!" Big smiles all around. Oh yeah, our guests Bill and Neil landed permit on fly too! More on Bill�.

TARPON: A lot of "almost" this week! Tarpon grabbed and then things happened�.as they can do. Tarpon from 40 - 60 lbs seen and targeted, 0 landed.

SNOOK: Mr. Snook happily stayed in the mangroves� not targeted.

JACKS: A few jacks were landed - one was about 15 lbs, and took an hour to get in! This is a great fish�not one to be included in a "grand slam" or "super grand slam," but one that will kick your butt everytime!

FLIES THAT WORKED

FOR BONES- Christmas Island Specials size 8 and 6, Charlies and Gotchas. Tan, gold, sexy patterns. OK, we are using patterns tied on���circle hooks! Size 8. More on hooks�and hook setting�.

FOR TARPON - Black Beauties and Grizzly Bunny's, some Toad patterns as well.

FOR PERMIT - Orange and pink Christmas Island Specials size 4 stripped fast, and Merkins.

This Week's Summary
Did I mention I landed my first permit since I arrived 5 months ago? Busy getting used to my new life here, I've been focused on projects and my bonefishing time in the lagoon. I knew that permit season would present itself, and it has. Maybe that is why I had such a bad case of "fish fever!" Standing on the bow of the ponga�and then seeing schools of permit�is something I knew was going to happen, I just didn't know when. Just because I live here doesn't mean that time out on the water is taken for granted. It is special every time! And speaking of "special" - all of us in camp this week marveled over our new buddy Bill. He was in a wheelchair for a couple of years and then worked really hard to gain back the ability to walk. Balance is an issue in the boat, so he used the cooler to sit on the bow for casting. What an inspiration for all of us. When he landed his permit his face beamed for at least 24hrs. We all have our dreams and fish goals�witnessing it all come together is a gift for us all.

Lori-Ann [email protected].

Fishing photo of the week:

El Pescador guest with Tarpon

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

FISHING REPORT

Week of: April 4th�� - April 11th , 2010

Weather Conditions: Warm and mostly dry weather conditions prevailing with a few scattered showers.� Sea State, choppy.

Winds: 15-25 knts.� NE/E.

Moonphase: Moving to new moon on the 14h.�

BONES: All guests landing and tagging bonefish. We are seeing larger schools and a variety of size this week. Smallest landed, six inches. Largest landed, 29 inches. Morning tides - rising tide make for aggressive takes�.And, we found out this week that our common bonefish grows slower than the same bonefish in the Florida Keys�So a 5 lb bonefish here is like catching a 9 lb bonefish in the Keys, and they would be the same age.

PERMIT: Eight� permit landed this week. The most special permit being Cameron's 14th birthday permit! How about that. Permit on fly took Christmas Island Specials in size 4, and pink crabs. Live crabs - well, they teased up the bigger fish.

Two tarpon landed, almost every angler had stories of�.bites, breakage, and tears. TARPON: Two tarpon landed, almost every angler had stories of�.bites, breakage, and tears.

SNOOK: Mr. Snook happily stayed in the mangroves� not targeted.

JACKS: Allen had some great jack fishing�.2, 12-15 pounders�.long fights on fly. Strong fish!

FLIES THAT WORKED

FOR BONES- Christmas Island Specials size 8 and 6, Charlies and Gotchas. Tan, gold, sexy patterns. Just don't pull it out of their mouth with a super strip set. A slow steady strip will bring success. Finesse.

FOR TARPON - Black Beauties and Grizzly Bunny's, some Toad patterns as well.

FOR PERMIT - Orange and pink Christmas Island Specials size 4 stripped fast, and Merkins.

This Week's Summary
Landing a permit on your 14th birthday, fishing with your dad, having a ball. Cameron's face was so lit up when I met him on the dock, I thought he was going to pop! Of course Emir was bouncing up and down as well. "You should have seen it Lori�big permit man!" And then there was Dino and Nicholas, another father son team. Nicholas learned how to cast from watching YouTube casting videos, and then he taught his father! Both avid anglers, we gave Dino full warning that his son may very well end up being a fishing guide somewhere - he is crazed. They both landed permit this week, but Dino won hands down for most drastic change in appearance. Something happened to him when he landed his permit. For the next few days, he was floating. I know that fish is going to stay with him for a very long time. I also know we will see him back here chasing permit!� And then Tony & Alex, another father son team - six days of fishing with big adventure packed into 2 non fishing days. Tony thought it would be so hard to learn how to double haul - but then he nailed it. Alex was in charge of helping the younger children on the dock with their snapper fishing every evening before dinner. Those two had fly rods, spin rods, trolling rods�and they caught almost everything. Tony had a clean cut on his shock from a 60 lb tarpon�I told him it took me 32 tarpon before number 33 was landed. Things happen.

El Pescador guest Cameron with his first permit on his 14th Birthday

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

FISHING REPORT

Week of: May 9th, - May 16th, 2010

Weather Conditions: The week was dominated by wind, with just enough breaks to get the job done. Good tides and a new moon.

Winds: 25-35 knts.� NE/E.� Then moved Easterly 10-15

Air Temperature: Low 90's

Moonphase: New moon on the 14h.�

BONES: We never take our bonefish for granted and God love them for one of the best angling fish in the salt! All of our anglers caught bonefish this week. Beginners as well as advanced anglers found big schools as well as larger bones tailing in skinny water. Disappointment in weather was forgotten when shimmering tails lit up the lee waters!

PERMIT: Tom showed up and landed his first ever permit, a dandy 8 pounder. Sean had total beginners luck, and on his second cast landed his first permit. The guides found schools of permit 5 to 20 lbs - some schools were really large, like a 100 permit swimming in a group. Most of the permit fishing was down by Cayo Congrejo, but Sean's permit was in the Bacalar Chico Reserve - smaller permit, but prevalent. TARPON: The water was blown out for most of the week on the tarpon flats. One tarpon landed, and nice 25 pounder� from a small lagoon. Savannah had bites, but angler error kept them from the boat.

SNOOK: Mr. Snook seen�.but not interested.

JACKS: 1 NICE jack landed this week on fly. Schools of jacks seen while permit fishing.

FLIES THAT WORKED

FOR BONES- Christmas Island Specials size 8 and 6, Charlies and Gotchas. Tan, gold, sexy patterns. Sexy patterns are flies that move so great in the water you just to have it!

FOR TARPON - Black Beauties and Grizzly Bunny's, some chartreuse Toad patterns as well.

FOR PERMIT - Orange and pink Christmas Island Specials size 4 stripped fast. Also some gray crabs, size 4 - it's all about the materials.

This Week's Summary
People talk about luck a lot in fishing. As much as we practice our skills, I'll take luck anytime! Challenging conditions brought out the best in our guests this week. The guides are thinking about sacrificing their fishing director to stop the wind�.but they continue to find magic for people, and for that, I'm grateful. One of my most fun days�.when Adam invited me to fish with him and Nesto. I asked Nesto if I could pole the flat, he let me, and then he let me drive his boat to check out tarpon fishing. What a blast. After running flats boats here and there in open water, I am now a true fan of our pongas. Incredible boats in big water with wind�.Pretty funny to see Nesto in the front talking with Adam as I was driving around dodging big waves. Our favorite fishing days so often include these stories more often than big fish days. This was one to keep forever.

El Pescador guest with trophy Permit

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

FISHING REPORT

Week of: May 16th, - May 23rd, 2010

Weather Conditions: Even though it is a bit early, it looks like the "rainy season" is here! Words like�"sheets of rain, pouring buckets, we have a lagoon around our house, town is flooded." Big rain, some breathers between storms, and then some really nice days!

Winds: 25-35 knts. NE/E. Then moved Easterly 10-15

Water Temperature: High 70's, low 80's, depends on sun.

Moonphase: Moving to full on the 27th. �

BONES: It seems like as the moon moves closer to full, bonefish get pickier! They are also very sensitive to water temperature change. Good tides helped rainy conditions for finding the bones in lee water. Large schools seen, and we are consistently finding our "big bones" (which is 4 to 6 lbs), on the flats. All good news. All of our anglers landed several bonefish this week on fly and spin. Several bonefish tagged for "Bonefish Tarpon and Trust"�looks like our guide Luis is going to win the Temple Fork Rod for most bonefish tagged. Go Luis! Our goal is 2000 tagged for 2010.

PERMIT: We are all permit crazed this week. When we could see�we found permit. One permit on fly landed�..congrats Matt! Large schools, some big, some smaller in size. L-A had permit wading up North�.they followed, but wouldn't eat. Which I hate. TARPON: Our legendary guide Carlos had anglers land a total of 4 tarpon this week. 3 on fly, one on spin. Amazing considering the weather. Good things happen to those that "seize the day."

SNOOK: No reports this week.

JACKS: 1 NICE jack landed this week on fly. Schools of jacks seen while permit fishing.

FLIES THAT WORKED

FOR BONES- Christmas Island Specials size 8 and 6, Charlies and Gotchas. Tan, gold, sexy patterns. Sexy patterns are flies that move so great in the water you just to have it!

FOR TARPON - Yellow and small (thanks Dar for that fly�.he just missed it on Savannah), Black Death and a secret pattern.

FOR PERMIT - Orange and pink Christmas Island Specials size 4 stripped fast. Also some gray crabs, size 4 - it's all about the materials. Also, we strip a lot of flies for permit. It is the way the San Pedro guides do it, and it works! Shrimp patterns, size 4.

This Week's Summary
When seasons change, it affects us and everything around us. Shifts in behavior�we find that we adjust to consider weather conditions for daily life. Here on the island, it will mean that I will plan on a shower sometime during the day. We were all thinking this was going to occur in June, but a sniff of rain - or in this case, it was sheets of rain, took all of us by surprise. The fact is, the rainy season is here�.and with this time of year, we also have a lot of fish around. The San Pedro Dorado Tournament had several boats with dorado 20 to 25 lbs landed outside the reef. For those of us fishing the flats�large schools of bonefish, permit�.and the migratory tarpon are slowly moving in as well. Anglers went out, got drenched, and found fish. Now we just need to find the balance between rain and fish�..the good news, you don't get cold. Summer rain feels very different than rain in December. It represents a new season�our summer season. Fish will feel that and get happy too.

The migratory Tarpon are back! - El Pescador guest with a nice size one

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

FISHING REPORT

Week of: Week of: May 23rd, - May 30th, 2010

Weather Conditions: Big rain and stormy early week�like 1.5 inches of rain in 2 hrs�followed by the occasional thunderstorm, and then it got pretty.

Winds: ENE� 10 mph with gusts 15 - 20 mph. Air Temperature: Low 80's

Moonphase: Moving to full on the 27th. �

BONES: All of our angling guests were awarded bonefish pins this week. Kelly found one "special" bonefish - the first one she landed that she was able to see, and get the perfect cast. Yeah Homegirl! Definitely some really fun fishing up on the north beach from the lodge in the turtle grass - afternoon tides caught some of these really smart fish off guard. Size 8 circle hooks in the turtle grass�.who knew? Kathleen landed several nice bones after not fishing the salt for six years. All smiles for Kath.

PERMIT: We are all still permit crazed. Bill IV landed a nice little permit, which got their fishing rolling for the week. Bill IV loves the permit and tarpon fishing here at El Pescador. He brought his father, Bill III here from the Keys to check it out. Bill III and Nesto immediately bonded�and their week ended with some amazing stories. More in the tarpon section. Some schools with 25 - 35 lb fish seen on the flats�.they just missed the fly. Fish error. Kyle landed a nice permit, and Bill IV had to hear about it. Nice fish Kyle. Permit for Bob! Big fun with Sinoe�they saw permit everyday. TARPON: The tarpon fishing was blown out the first part of the week, and then�.here come the big girls. Fish up to 150 lbs rolling down by Long Caye. Bill III - had one on�witnessed by the angers close by so we know it was not a "fish story." He also had an 80 lb fish eat�.then Bill IV had one eat - line wrapped around the reel�.then he had another one eat�line finds the smallest part of a Timex watch�.watch is donated to the sea with some choice adjectives. Jason - Homeboy from Driggs, lands his first tarpon, about 25 lbs. Actually he landed two tarpon this week. This caused him to schedule out the rest of his vacation time with more time on the water. He and Kelly were a team with Cesar - great to see. And David? David fishing with his dad John�rocked it with an 80 lb fish on for an hour before the tarpon won.

JACKS: A few NICE jacks landed this week on fly. Schools of jacks seen while permit fishing. They can be more aggressive and get to the fly before the permit�.otherwise, they are a great fish! It's just kinda tough when you are expecting a permit.

FLIES THAT WORKED

FOR BONES - Christmas Island Specials size 8 and 6, Charlies and Gotchas. Tan, gold, sexy patterns. Sexy patterns are flies that move so great in the water you just to have it!

FOR TARPON - Green Toads dominated this week. Grizzly Cockroach as well. 3/0.

FOR PERMIT - Orange and pink Christmas Island Specials size 4 stripped fast. Also some gray crabs, size 4 - it's all about the materials. Also, we strip a lot of flies for permit. It is the way the San Pedro guides do it, and it works! Shrimp patterns, size 4.

This Week's Summary
For me it was "old home week." All the way from North Pole, Alaska�Kathleen and Bob have been fishing buddies for over twenty years. They have been in parent mode, but figured they better come see what the fishing was all about. What fun! I know I will see them for more permit and tarpon fishing soon. What struck all of us in camp this week were the "father/son" teams. It just happened by chance that we had three father/son fishing partners this week. From all parts of the US, it was great for me to watch generations of fishing�.sharing time on the water, what could be better? Well, no mercy some days. There were some amazing stories generated! Jason and Kelly from Driggs, Idaho�.so lots of news from my old stomping grounds. Sounds like it is still winter there! It might be raining here, but the fish are in. Rolling tarpon, schools of permit, and feisty bonefish. I'm glad they decided to play for our anglers this week. They all deserve a ton of credit for dealing with rain�but the rewards were worth it, right? Thanks for the fun.

El Pescador reports the migratory Tarpon have arrived!

This is Great!
A regular weekly fishing report is a fantastic idea.
I love the photos of the smiling people, Good Job!

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
N
N
Lovely! Cant wait until I'm there in July - leave some for me!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

FISHING REPORT

Week of: May 30th - June 6th, 2010

Weather Conditions: Warm and mostly dry weather throughout the week. Visibility was a challenge on some days due to partly cloudy skies. Showers were isolated, and short lived. Sea state was mixed, some days blowing, and one day was like you read about.

Winds: 10 - 20 knots.

Moonphase: Last quarter on the 4th.

BONES: Large schools of bones, and some big bones cruising alone. Mike and Katy caught their first bonefish on fly�.a ton of them. Rick was here to celebrate 15 years of marriage, and happy about his bonefishing. Everyone caught bonefish - but the primary target this week was tarpon, so the bones did not get the glory they deserved.

PERMIT: Schools of permit up in Bacalar Chico Reserve; 5-20 lbs targeted. Also schools down south and close to home with larger fish up to 30 lbs. Lone permit witnessed over 50 lbs! Bottom line, a lot of permit in town. Angler and fish error persisted this week. The guides found them, but that is only part of the puzzle, right? TARPON: One day was so perfect I grabbed Cesar and said, "let's go!" Cesar is one of our younger super star guides - he loves to practice his cast, no matter which rod, with a giant tarpon fly. He also likes to show off, and cast the entire fly line both right and left handed. Anyway, there we were, with slow and happy tarpon eating green toads with total confidence. It was more than this gal could handle�.pulled it out of 3 mouths! But those bites were priceless, and it just made me mad enough to make sure that doesn't happen again anytime soon. That's my intent anyway. On the dock, Bill W just smiled. The kind of smile that says it all. Tarpon landed early morning, several bites�.and just the fix he needed to feel the love from his El Pescador family!

JACKS: Were found schooled up, finning and chasing with reckless abandon. They usually caught most of the anglers off guard this week, thinking they had a tarpon or permit, but Mr. Jack showed up instead. All good. Jacks 12 to 15 lbs landed and not all released: "Dinner Call" for a few.

FLIES THAT WORKED

FOR BONES - Christmas Island Specials size 8 and 6, Charlies and Gotchas. Tan, gold, sexy patterns. Sexy patterns are flies that move so great in the water you just to have it! WEED GUARDS!

FOR PERMIT - Pink Crazie Charlies, Orange and pink Christmas Island Specials size 6 and 4 stripped fast. It is the way the San Pedro guides do it, and it works! Shrimp patterns, size 4.

This Week's Summary
It was a melancholy week for us at El Pescador. We lost a good friend, my predecessor, Bob Stevenson. There was a memorial for him in Placencia, and his friends and family were in town to celebrate his life. These poignant times weight on our hearts, and this is when fly fishing becomes religion. It is a time to connect with nature on a raw level and to listen to yourself as you send out each cast. Our lagoon system was "home" to Bob. His kayak and skilled hands tossed a fly out to several permit and bonefish in areas that revealed themselves to Bob. As I paddled my canoe out to his old stomping ground, now my new home, I thanked all the water and everything that lives in it for Bob. These waters hold big promises and broken hearts. Watching Bill fish in memory of his friend gave me goosebumps. You could hear friendship ring loudly with each cast. And each fish connected was a shared thank you.

El Pescador guest, Dan L, with permit

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

FISHING REPORT

Week of: June 6th - June 13th , 2010

Weather Conditions: We would really like the wind to lie down�variable conditions prevailed. Some sun, light clouds, short rain storms, and wind averaging 15 - 20 knts.

Winds: ENE� 10 mph with gusts 15 - 20 mph. Then went SW @ 20 ( blew out the tarpon on those days) and returned to easterly about a steady 15.

Water Temperature: Low 80's, depends on sun.

Moonphase: New moon on the 12th .

BONES: Really sensitive to that in-coming tide this week. Maybe due to the wind as well - which pushed a lot of water around. Anyway, bonefish save our day, but never to be taken for granted. All anglers awarded bonefish pins this week!

PERMIT: To Jerry Siem @ Sage...Dan landed a permit using the bluegill rod!

TARPON: John and Mark from "the flyfishingDVD.com" were here to hunt tarpon, and land them as well! These "down under" boys were 100% serious about making it happen. It did happen for Mark�.John had, can we say several? On. Just the nicest guys, so we know they will be back to chase more tarpon. That's how we get our good people back. And by the way, their DVDs are quality - great learning and a nice pace to fishing, so check them out. I had one tarpon eat 3 feet from the boat, but couldn't believe it, so I missed. What? Gotta believe, right?

JACKS: This is a regular pattern for us now�..A few NICE jacks landed this week on fly. Schools of jacks seen while permit fishing. They can be more aggressive and get to the fly before the permit�.otherwise, they are a great fish! It's just kinda tough when you are expecting a permit.

FLIES THAT WORKED

FOR BONES - Christmas Island Specials size 8 and 6, Charlies and Gotchas. Tan, gold, sexy patterns. Sexy patterns are flies that move so great in the water you just to have it!

This Week's Summary
Part of my everyday life here at El Pescador is to ask people about their fishing day. I just want to know what they saw, and hopefully had a big fun time. I also hold my breath for words that tell me that someone's dream fish happened�.and that happened for Aussie guide, Mark Bargenquast. And maybe because he is a guide -� to me he so deserves a fish from the front of the boat! And then my own tarpon fishing this week�I felt myself slow down, and watched as flies landed where I wanted them to - that is always a good thing, but more importantly, I felt myself get in tune with our under water friends - feeling their mood in the water, anticipating behavior. Our fishing is often such a reflection of our own moods and behavior. My mentor, Diana Rudolph, tells me to pretend I'm fishing in jello. I hate jello, but I get it. So when the wind is howling, we breathe a little deeper, face the wind, and slow down. Leaders will turn over, and bites happen, so hold on.

El Pescador guest, Mark, and Tarpon

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

FISHING REPORT

Week of: June 13th - June 20th, 2010

Weather Conditions: Variable conditions. We saw sunny days with isolated rain showers.

Winds: E� 10 mph with gusts 15 - 20 mph. Then went ESE @ 20 and returned to easterly about a steady 15.

Water Temperature: Low 80's

Moonphase: First quarter moon on the 19th.

BONES: Over 300 bonefish landed this week!� Many of these fish came from giant muds as well as sight fishing to large schools of 2 lb fish. Bigger fish, or "lone bones" were caught up to 5 lbs.

PERMIT: One landed on spin. Several chases on fly�some hook-ups and some adjectives.

TARPON: One landed on spin, congratulations Hunter! Several "almosts" on fly.

JACKS: We basically lost count of the number of jacks caught this week. These jacks also fed a few guests who wanted to dine on their "catch." What a ton of fun these fish provide on the end of any line!

FLIES THAT WORKED

FOR BONES - Crazie Charlies in pink, size 6. It's pink over orange right now. Tan and gold flies working as well. Weed guards!

FOR TARPON - Green Toads, Black Death, and some deadly new patterns�3/0. Circle hooks, J hooks, it is up to the angler. Beginners chasing tarpon on fly have more success on circle hooks because you don't set the hook like you do with a J hook. 60 and 80 lb shock. The tarpon down by Long Caye are flat out beautiful right now. Big girls rolling, or moving slowly across the flat�just one shot�make it happen!

This Week's Summary
We had a group of 18 anglers for Reilly's "Father and Son Fishing Tournament." What a blast. Watching the level of confidence rise each day as family-paired boats went out in search of fish and finding who knows what. The group landed approximately 300 bonefish, and a total of 1000 various species of fish in 3 days of fishing. Wind, a little rain, sun�they left the dock each morning and returned with amazing stories.� Awards were flying and no sore losers. Thanks you guys! James and Mike from Scotland chased tarpon all week�Mark landed his, James jumped a few. It can be challenging to get rise out of James, but when he smiles, it is priceless! All the players are in town, Mr. Bonefish, Mr. Permit and Mr. Tarpon�and it is still all about hunting and those split second moments�where it feels like time is suspended.

El Pescador was happy to host a "father and Son" tournament over Father's Day!

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 48 49

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 356 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.