Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#37953 - 04/28/01 05:36 AM anyone flying out of houston on May 19th??
cajunflo Offline
we're looking to start celebrating our trip before we even leave the airport, so if anyone's interested let us know...............cajunflo, bad-o-flo, swayflo, papaflo, cawflo

#37954 - 05/03/01 05:04 PM Re: anyone flying out of houston on May 19th??
swayflo Offline
To all of the Flos...I got dibs on the window seat!!! please, please, please!!! ok, if it's that big of a deal we can take turns! I say we start partying the night before and never stop, how does that sound? Well, I'll prob. start graduation night and never stop! I'm so excited I will probably be packed a week before, so I will be ready!
Peace,
Susan

#37955 - 05/04/01 01:17 AM Re: anyone flying out of houston on May 19th??
cajunflo Offline
i sure hope there's more than one window seat.....

#37956 - 05/04/01 02:53 PM Re: anyone flying out of houston on May 19th??
hacker Offline
hey...

If you guys are getting to AC on the 19th, you should be enroute to total party by the time we get there on the 21st.

we'll look for a bunch of people crashed in the sand......must be the place.....

hacker

#37957 - 05/04/01 03:29 PM Re: anyone flying out of houston on May 19th??
cozdiva Offline
All you Flos! Sorry we can't meet you in Houston - we'll be at the bar in AC! See you when you get there! Let us know where to meet up with you. 12 days - woohoo!

#37958 - 05/04/01 05:15 PM Re: anyone flying out of houston on May 19th??
swayflo Offline
Hacker and Cozdiva, Seeing how I've never been I can't tell you where to meet us, so if you have any suggestions let me know. Papaflo and CC have been so maybe they can give us an idea. Where are you guys staying? We are at Seven Seas. Be there in 15 days!!!

#37959 - 05/04/01 05:19 PM Re: anyone flying out of houston on May 19th??
hacker Offline
hey...
We are staying at mata rocks, and we've never been their either. We should all get togeather at some point.
see ya. And I see you are on a comp daily?
Right!
Hacker

#37960 - 05/07/01 03:46 PM Re: anyone flying out of houston on May 19th??
cozdiva Offline
We're staying at Coconuts. I think the plan was to meet at Fidos but we never set a day or time. Papaflo and CC, give us a time and place!

#37961 - 05/07/01 09:53 PM Re: anyone flying out of houston on May 19th??
hacker Offline
hey.....
To the flos and cozdiva
We'll meet wherever you guys want.
My wife is real excited about meeting people in AC.
Real cold this morning @ 26 Degrees
NEED HEAT!!!!!
hacker

#37962 - 05/08/01 02:38 AM Re: anyone flying out of houston on May 19th??
ccla Offline
HACKER, COZDIVA, AND ALL THE FLO'S...
We just got home from 3 days of Beale Street Music Festival so our heads are not on quite right yet...Fido's is centrally located so we could all meet there...I'm sure we will head to some bar soon after our arrival on Saturday, May 19th around noon!! As for a time for us all to meet, after everyone arrives...let me know your plans...cozdiva, do you have anything planned for Saturday the 19th? hacker, do you have anything for Monday, the 21st after you arrive? You know, we could get together a couple of times, or we could try to get together after the 21st....Our group really hasn't made any plans. We have discussed which tours we might want to do, but only one of us (swayflo) is a diver so our plans are mostly tours, drinking, relaxing, drinking, etc....Fido's is a good place to meet, and so is Ramon's Village Bar, but we would certainly be willing to meet anywhere! Our group is 3 females and 2 males -- just look for tie-dye...we didn't see very much of it in March (except what we were wearing!)...We are looking forward to meeting ya'll, cozdiva and hacker! papaflo & cc

[This message has been edited by ccla (edited 05-07-2001).]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (BrownDogs, Scuba do, 1 invisible), 52 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,027 Topics
462,227 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.