Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#38070 - 04/25/01 10:54 PM Bannana Beach Resort
greg&tracy Offline
My Husband and I are planning our first trip to Belize and to Ambergris Caye for 2 weeks at the end of April next year, we usually go to Cozumel. Is this a good time of the year to go? Does anyone recomend the Banana Beach Resort? What about dive operators... any information you can give is greatly appriciated! Thanks!

#38071 - 04/26/01 07:38 AM Re: Bannana Beach Resort
Sandcrab Offline
Hi, Suggest you try the search function at the right top side of this page and enter "Banana Beach" in the search. You will get many answers to your questions.

#38072 - 04/26/01 08:23 AM Re: Bannana Beach Resort
greg&tracy Offline
Thanks Sandcrab!

#38073 - 04/26/01 02:37 PM Re: Bannana Beach Resort
mayatravel Offline
I book plenty of clients in Bananas and they all ha been very happy with the accommoadtions and staff. Great value for the $.

I'm partial to Amigos Del Mar dive shop.

Katie Valk
Maya Travel Services
Maya Travel Services

#38074 - 05/01/01 04:35 PM Re: Bannana Beach Resort
brentwood3336 Offline
We stayed at Banana Beach Resort for 1 1/2 months and just loved our life! We would recommend it highly. The comfort and cleanliness of the place was the best, along with the friendliness of the staff. We particularly enjoyed the courtyard pool which was beautiful and gave you the option of sitting in sun or shade.

#38075 - 05/01/01 07:00 PM Re: Bannana Beach Resort
Dallas couple Offline
We stayed at Banana Beach for a week in March... Would love to be there now!! Absolutely loved it, though I HIGHLY recommend the ocean view rooms...
We went diving every day, and had a great time with Aqua Adventures... Very professional and made every trip lots of fun! Have a great time!!

#38076 - 05/01/01 07:21 PM Re: Bannana Beach Resort
barefoot Offline

If you book your dives with Banana Beach you will probably dive with Barefoot Diving and Watersports. We have the only rear entry/rear exit dive boats on the island. We also never allow more than 10 divers on any of our boats. You can visit our website at: www.barefootwatersports.net the site is being redone to emphasize our dive operation. Please note we no longer parasail.

#38077 - 05/01/01 08:12 PM Re: Bannana Beach Resort
greg&tracy Offline
I want to thank everyone for their reply's! We are currently in the process of making our reservations for April, 17 2002 - May 1, 2002 with Banana Beach! I cannot wait! It seems so faw away!! Any other info on great things to do? Any info on great diving trips? Is the overnight trip to The Blue Hole worth the price?

#38078 - 05/01/01 10:50 PM Re: Bannana Beach Resort
seashell Offline
Dawn! I'm repeating myself but why don't you parasail anymore? Those pictures you posted a few weeks back were just awesome.
A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

#38079 - 05/01/01 11:06 PM Re: Bannana Beach Resort
jCalise Offline
Another rave for BBR. We stayed for a week in April, been home a week. Would love to go back. The staff is incredibly friendly. You will love it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (lovey and thurston, 2 invisible), 44 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,637 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,734 Topics
461,300 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.