Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sal777 Offline OP
OP Offline
I have a Sony cyber-shot camera and very last minute (like 36 hours before I leave the states) am getting the smart idea that I should get an 'underwater housing' for it that will let me take my regular camera diving and snorkeling. (I'm bringing my kidlets to SP w/me this trip and how much will they love underwater pix!)

Can't get it at my local store in Portland. . . Then it occurs to me . . if it's just a 'housing' that I put my camera in to, I bet I could potentially use somebody elses and drop my camera in to it. . . Flexible to rental rates in Belkin, etc.

Anyone have one, or know anyone on that island that does and may be willing to rent / loan?

Sheryl

P
P
All housings are specific to the model of camera they take ("Cybershot" isn't enough - you need the exact model), so it's pretty unlikely that anyone would happen to have the right one for your camera. If you have time you could get one mail-order from B&H or Adorama Cameras - check their websites for contact details. Otherwise you can rent a complete camera and housing down here.

Sal777 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for the info Peter.

I have a Sony cyber-shot DSC-W150. This exact model sold for a good two years so still a chance somebody may have one . . . .

P
P
I know Rudy at Island Divers has a Sony Cybershot in an underwater housing, but I don't know which model it is.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.