Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
There are many tour companies to chose from. Tanisha, Searious, SeaBelize, etc. They all seem great. So how do I chose which one to take me to Lamanai? How do they differ from eachother when it comes to this trip?

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
B
B
I don't know how to tell which is better, but I took the Tanisha tour with Daniel Nunez and give it an unqualified thumbs-up.
You will not be disappointed with that tour.

S
S
I totally agree with Big Frank. Daniel with Tanisha Tours is the absolute BEST! Would go on every tour with him over and over.

I will be staying from May 3 to May 9. The Tanisha tours seem well run, and I might try to book one of them. How long does Lamani take?

Ditto, Daniel Nunez at Tanisha tours is exceptional. The tour takes all day from about 7 am to sunset depending on stops, etc.

Whatever, it is worth the time and money.

**Jim

**Jim
L
L
Gela: I am doing Lamanai with Daniel at Tanisha - One week from today, I will be on it. Yahooo! Laurie

Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
Laurie, perhaps I'll join you? I know they don't schedule a tour unless they have at least 6 people. I'll email them to see. Tuesday is actually good - gives us a few days to immerse ourselves in AC.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
L
L
Gela: that is what I was thinking. Have a couple of days, then go out on a tour. This is one I want to do so gotta get it in at the beginning of the vacation. I also plan on doing the sailboat over to Caye Caulker on Thursday. Pray for good weather!

Laurie

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 195 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.