Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OP Offline
Please list the most trustworthy real estate agents on Ambergris Caye and why you believe they are. Have you done business with them or have your friends or contacts given you a good report? Why do you recommend them?

K
K
Spartacus...does this mean you are planning to buy or sell in the next 30 days and you are looking for references?

W
W
You have just opened Pandora's Box. Here we go...

W
W
Oh but dont worry Peter Jones will comment soon

nice question .....only all the real estate agents monitor this board

Last edited by pirate villas; 07/02/10 12:02 AM.
I have only done business with one real estate agent on the island but I have done so multiple times and found him to be honest, trustworthy and responsive to my needs - Richard McNinimy of Casa Cayo.

Captain One Iron
So many new ones but the ones I can vouch for are

Sunrise Realty
Pelican Propertys
Casa Cayo
Seaside realty

All been on the island for donkeys years and that speaks volumes

Gaz Cooper

S
S
really?????I promise I wont speak my mind.

Well whomever you are I don't know you, but I do know all the other owners of the business's I posted and have known some of them for nigh on 15,+ years and had experinces with several of them.

The OP asked for trustworthy agents and I answered him.

Now since you are a relativly new competitor in the Belize real Estate business sector, I dont personally know you nor have I had experience with your business so did not include you in my list, but if by your post you are going to slag off your competitors it will not look good on you and would be very unprofessional of you.

If however you are implying the ones I mentioned are not trustworthy and you have solid proof to back that up then maybe you should speak your mind.

I am very aware of the politics of the real estate scene in Belize but you don't stay in business as long as these folks unless you are honest and provide a good service. The internet is too prominent for a shyster to survive in this day and age.

I answered the OP's question based on my personal experience and stand by it.

Gaz

Last edited by Gaz Cooper; 07/02/10 02:06 AM.
D
D
I run the oldest agency in Caye Caulker for thirty years now.I have issues with the way some things are done on Ambergris in the real estate biz there.
I don't know many agents on AC but I trust Grant Crimmins at Pelican Properties.There are other good ones as well but he is a person you can trust.
Did you get the idea that a frank discussion here would put these folks in conflict with each other in this very small world we live in?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.