Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#38334 - 05/01/01 08:32 PM Leaving in less than 48 hours because of this message board!
ronmyway Offline
I have to say, this is a great source of information! Last week, I faced a last minute decision about where to spend some time in between jobs. One thing led to another, and I soon found myself reading all of your great messages. So, I found great air fare, made lodging reservations, and will be there from May 3 to May 10. If I get a chance to meet any of you, I think it only fair that I buy a round (or two or three...) as a small token of my gratitude for the wonderful messages I see on this site. Hope to meet some of you soon!

#38335 - 05/01/01 08:37 PM Re: Leaving in less than 48 hours because of this message board!
Punta Rebel Girl Offline
Good for you for being moved by the "Spirit"
To tell you to enjoy the trip is a waste of breath, because you won't be able to help yourself. Just remember to let go of all your stresses and worries and just let the island take control. Enjoy and come back and tell us how is worked its magic on you.
Punta Rebel Girl

#38336 - 05/01/01 09:06 PM Re: Leaving in less than 48 hours because of this message board!
Gela Offline
Ronmyway,
Have a great trip! I will be arriving on May 5.Others who arriving about the same time are meeting at BC BBQ (next to SunBreeze Hotel) at 11:30am on Sunday May 6. Can you join us?

#38337 - 05/01/01 11:06 PM Re: Leaving in less than 48 hours because of this message board!
lmarquis Offline
Definitely join us. We got a party going!

Laurie

#38338 - 05/02/01 02:33 AM Re: Leaving in less than 48 hours because of this message board!
Mary and Scott Offline
Have a wonderful time and enjoy the magic of AC!

#38339 - 05/02/01 03:23 AM Re: Leaving in less than 48 hours because of this message board!
Marty Offline
Far out. There are an awful lot of wonderful folks on this board, I must say....

#38340 - 05/02/01 03:46 AM Re: Leaving in less than 48 hours because of this message board!
Anonymous
laurie, laurie, laurie!! you are finally going! oh, have a great time. will be thinking of you and expecting to hear a trip report worthy of our token attorney! drink a cane juice & pineapple for me

r - you too! lets hear a report when you get back. where r u staying?

#38341 - 05/02/01 03:47 AM Re: Leaving in less than 48 hours because of this message board!
Anonymous
oh, marty...boy, we couldn't have done it without YOU!

#38342 - 05/02/01 06:20 PM Re: Leaving in less than 48 hours because of this message board!
ronmyway Offline
Gela and Imarquis, thanks for the invite! I would love to try the local beer (I forget the name) with you, so I will stop by on Sunday. I also hear they serve some sort of blue drain cleaner....?
Denverdan, you are on for Wednesday. Yes, I know Bill, although we don't run into each other very often any more. Let's talk some more on Wednesday.
Thanks for all the positive messages. Leaving in less than 24 hours. I'll be at the Holiday Hotel.
Richard

#38343 - 05/02/01 06:55 PM Re: Leaving in less than 48 hours because of this message board!
Gela Offline
Denverdan - this is spooky - everybody asks me to take notes! (can't get away from work!) Ronmyway - save a few of those Belikins until we all get there! I'll be staying at the SunBreeze (next to the BC BBQ place). I look forward to meeting all of you everywhere!

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (JaHo, joekerland, 1 invisible), 46 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,026 Topics
462,221 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.