Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I have to say, this is a great source of information! Last week, I faced a last minute decision about where to spend some time in between jobs. One thing led to another, and I soon found myself reading all of your great messages. So, I found great air fare, made lodging reservations, and will be there from May 3 to May 10. If I get a chance to meet any of you, I think it only fair that I buy a round (or two or three...) as a small token of my gratitude for the wonderful messages I see on this site. Hope to meet some of you soon!

P
P
Good for you for being moved by the "Spirit"
To tell you to enjoy the trip is a waste of breath, because you won't be able to help yourself. Just remember to let go of all your stresses and worries and just let the island take control. Enjoy and come back and tell us how is worked its magic on you. [Linked Image]
Punta Rebel Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
Ronmyway,
Have a great trip! I will be arriving on May 5.Others who arriving about the same time are meeting at BC BBQ (next to SunBreeze Hotel) at 11:30am on Sunday May 6. Can you join us?

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
L
L
Definitely join us. We got a party going!

Laurie

M
M
Have a wonderful time and enjoy the magic of AC!

Mary and Scott
Far out. There are an awful lot of wonderful folks on this board, I must say....

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
laurie, laurie, laurie!! you are finally going! oh, have a great time. will be thinking of you and expecting to hear a trip report worthy of our token attorney! drink a cane juice & pineapple for me [Linked Image]

r - you too! lets hear a report when you get back. where r u staying?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
oh, marty...boy, we couldn't have done it without YOU!

OP Offline
Gela and Imarquis, thanks for the invite! I would love to try the local beer (I forget the name) with you, so I will stop by on Sunday. I also hear they serve some sort of blue drain cleaner....?
Denverdan, you are on for Wednesday. Yes, I know Bill, although we don't run into each other very often any more. Let's talk some more on Wednesday.
Thanks for all the positive messages. Leaving in less than 24 hours. I'll be at the Holiday Hotel.
Richard

Denverdan - this is spooky - everybody asks me to take notes! (can't get away from work!) Ronmyway - save a few of those Belikins until we all get there! I'll be staying at the SunBreeze (next to the BC BBQ place). I look forward to meeting all of you everywhere!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 168 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.