Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
OP Offline
J
Hola, dentro de un mes nos vamos de vacaciones a San pedro . Me gustaría que alguien que conozca o haya estado allí nos recomiende hoteles, donde comer, visitas o sitios con especial encanto. la idea es recorrerse la isla de cabo a rabo...Gracias.

B
B
Translation>>>>>
Hello, within a month we go on vacation to San Pedro. I want someone who knows or has been there, we recommend hotels, dining, sightseeing or places with special charm. the idea is to tour the island from end to end ... Thanks.

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by belizeonthebeach
Translation>>>>>
Hello, within a month we go on vacation to San Pedro. I want someone who knows or has been there, we recommend hotels, dining, sightseeing or places with special charm. the idea is to tour the island from end to end ... Thanks.

thanks for the translation as you see my english is no good crazy

JPADILLA,

You will love San Pedro and will be made to feel very welcome. Before anyone can suggest hotels, you would need to tell us how much you want to spend.

There are many excellent restaurants in San Pedro, some small, local and delicious such as El Fogon, Neri's Tacos and Reef Restaurant and some of a middling price, but excellent such as Wild Mango's and Blue Water Grill, while there are glamorous and more expensive restaurants such as Red Ginger. You may find that some of these restaurants are closed when you visit as many close for a couple of months during low season. The best thing to do is to wander around and just try different places. That is all part of the adventure.

Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray alley are must see locations. A trip to the mainland to see Maya ruins such as Lamanai also offer once in a life time experiences.

If you want to tour the island from end to end, you might want to hire a private boat to take you on a tour, which would be wonderful. You won't be able to make it on a golf cart.

I'm sure you have many more questions. Please feel free to ask them here. We all hope you have a wonderful trip and will come back to tell us about it here.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

La Isla habla espa�ol e Inglés no es problema.
Ambergris Caye es un lugar en bote. Los caminos son malos y viene casi todo el mundo y se va en barco.
The Island speaks spanish and english no problem there.
Ambergris caye is a boating place. The roads are bad and almost everyone comes and goes by boat.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Hay un montón de opciones para un hotel.
//ambergriscaye.com/pages/lodge/lodging.html

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
B
B
You are no help Elbert,
What you should say is 'The roads are bad by my house and you need a boat to get to my house'
The roads are fine and you do not need a boat to get around Ambergris Caye

Usted no es ayudar a Elbert,
Lo que debe decir es "Los caminos son malos por mi casa y necesitas un barco para llegar a mi casa"
Los caminos están muy bien y no necesita un barco para llegar alrededor de Ambergris Caye

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by collyk
JPADILLA,

You will love San Pedro and will be made to feel very welcome. Before anyone can suggest hotels, you would need to tell us how much you want to spend.

There are many excellent restaurants in San Pedro, some small, local and delicious such as El Fogon, Neri's Tacos and Reef Restaurant and some of a middling price, but excellent such as Wild Mango's and Blue Water Grill, while there are glamorous and more expensive restaurants such as Red Ginger. You may find that some of these restaurants are closed when you visit as many close for a couple of months during low season. The best thing to do is to wander around and just try different places. That is all part of the adventure.

Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray alley are must see locations. A trip to the mainland to see Maya ruins such as Lamanai also offer once in a life time experiences.

If you want to tour the island from end to end, you might want to hire a private boat to take you on a tour, which would be wonderful. You won't be able to make it on a golf cart.

I'm sure you have many more questions. Please feel free to ask them here. We all hope you have a wonderful trip and will come back to tell us about it here.

hello and thank you for your feedback, I'll tell you that more than a hotel chain I love the bungalows on the beach, my girlfriend and I love the eco tourist places, you could tell us some beautiful bungalows to go to relax?, I pages on the Internet and watching the Hotel del rio and cocotal inn, what do you think about those places? or tell me if there are better bungalows to stay.

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by elbert
Hay un montón de opciones para un hotel.
//ambergriscaye.com/pages/lodge/lodging.html

I will review the page thanks

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by belizeonthebeach
You are no help Elbert,
What you should say is 'The roads are bad by my house and you need a boat to get to my house'
The roads are fine and you do not need a boat to get around Ambergris Caye

Usted no es ayudar a Elbert,
Lo que debe decir es "Los caminos son malos por mi casa y necesitas un barco para llegar a mi casa"
Los caminos están muy bien y no necesita un barco para llegar alrededor de Ambergris Caye

jajaj pues yo que hablo espa�ol no entendi lo que quiso decir jajaja grin

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 330 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.