Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#38488 - 05/03/01 03:37 AM Cayo Espanto
BillandJeanne Offline
Okay, now onto a new thread.
We're staying and getting married at Cayo Espanto. Has anyone been there? Any info?

#38489 - 05/03/01 04:12 AM Re: Cayo Espanto
denverdan Offline
Bill and Jeanne,
OH MY GAWD! CONGRATS!!
We as well were checking it out last Oct. Nice huh!?!!!
But sorry... can't help.
Hear that it's great!
ENJOY!
Sincerely,
Hope

#38490 - 05/03/01 04:43 AM Re: Cayo Espanto
cajunflo Offline
hey where you guys from?????

#38491 - 05/03/01 04:58 AM Re: Cayo Espanto
BillandJeanne Offline
Cajunflo -
I can only imagine we're from the same place you are.
GEAUX TIGERS!
GEAUX SAINTS!
Not many on this board can call themselves "cajun"!
As a matter of a fact - I'm looking forward to my first crawfish boil of the season this weekend!

[This message has been edited by BillandJeanne (edited 05-02-2001).]

#38492 - 05/03/01 04:59 AM Re: Cayo Espanto
diann Offline
Hey Bill & Jeanne....
Just yesterday I had sent pix of Cayo Espanto to about 3 people, saying that I had finally found where I wanted to stay; the place looks gorgeous, and the water (from the pix on their site) looks very loungeable for days!!! As far as info, I have none, but hope to hear more about it after your special day!!

#38493 - 05/03/01 08:39 AM Re: Cayo Espanto
rickcheri Offline
Hey Bill.. So sorry for your past post, My fault.. no more said... Congrats on your marriage... Don't have any info, but will find it for you... Have fun, relax, and have a wonderful wedding night!!!!! Rick

#38494 - 05/03/01 09:31 AM Re: Cayo Espanto
rickcheri Offline
Hey Bill-
I did'nt know you were from Cajun land.. I was born and bread there.. Can't wait to have some great gumbo and crawfish. I've got a great recipe... We don't get that much fresh crawfish here in TX, but I do have a friend that makes a run twice a year to bring some back.. And guess who cooks it...Me...... Rick

#38495 - 05/03/01 10:06 AM Re: Cayo Espanto
seashell Offline
I will perhaps be villified for mentioning this but Caye Esperanto, (etc) was highlighted in the Tempations series. Regardless, you should be able to find info here through using the search mechanism and I'm pretty sure that Lan also has it on his site.

No matter what, have a great honeymoon. And remember, don't worry about taking an ABM card. Take cash, travellers' cheques and a credit card. You will have NO WORRIES.

I always take $500 US just to get me started. The rest in $20-50 travellers cheques. Never have any trouble cashing them unless I try to do it at the bank. :^)

I've only used my credit card a couple of times (cuz I'm like that) and there has never been a problem during the initial transaction or after I got home and checked my bill.

The only time there was the least bit of concern was when I purchased my airline ticket with my credit card and the credit card company phoned me to see if I'd done it. I was surprised but gratified. So the good plan is, tell your credit card company that you are going on vacation before you leave. Put everything on your card and don't worry.

That said, it is nicer for everyone when you are using cash at Iguana's and the Jaquar.

#38496 - 05/03/01 01:21 PM Re: Cayo Espanto
Barry Offline
Yep, Was a guest at Cayo Espantos last March. Email, I can give you lots of info. Just go to the "Island Online Store" then click "Caribbean Colors"

#38497 - 05/03/01 02:41 PM Re: Cayo Espanto
swayflo Offline
Helllloooo fellow South Louisianians! Rick, where are originally from??? It's great to meet people that have the same great idea(AC)!! BillandJeanne congrats on your marriage, Have fun!! When are you leaving... I forgot, or maybe you didn't say?
Susan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,021 Topics
462,212 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.