Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
We are getting married in Belize. Never been to Belize so we are excited about the visit! We are going to be there March 24th--April 1st approximately. I have a group coming of about 10-14 and we want to know is it cheaper to rent a house? or stay in a hotel? which is a better deal and spot to stay?

Two houses I have been looking at one is 10 minute walk north of San Pedro, and the other is 3.5 miles south of San Pedro. Which location is better?

Hi Melissa and Russ. North of the bridge is completely different to the south. Both have a lot to offer. Have a think about exactly what you want for a holiday and wedding booking and let us know. We'd all be happy to help.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

T
T
What are the names of the houses?

Consider Blue Dolphin house north of San Pedro. It's got a huge yard/pool/patio that would be a lovely spot for both wedding and reception (room to dance poolside), and I think the house can sleep all of your guests. For the wedding couple's privacy and special evening, consider renting a suite at Las Terrazzas which is a short walk away, or perhaps a luxe beachfront cabana at Mata Chica.
You can have a catered dinner/reception at the house - - - highly recommend Chefs for Hire for that.

R
R
Hey Melissa & Russ,
Another option would be Solaria Villas - both villas sleep 8 people per villa and you would have the site and tropical pool to yourselves, plus there is expansive beach front for a marquee, caterers, etc.
You can see more at http://www.absolutebelize.com/properties/solaria-resort/
Solaria is 3.5 miles north of town in the exclusive 'north beach' area, close to the best boutique resorts and restaurants on the island. White Sands dive shop is also next door so perfect to arrange excursions, fishing, snorkeling, etc for free days.

Solaria Villas are also a great option !

A
A
You might want to look at Casa Rana; that's where I am getting married this October 10th. I think it's the most beautiful rental home on the island. Some of our family is staying there, and next door at the Carlstrom House, as well as Costa Maya, a 5 minute walk down the beach. Their website is www.casaranabelize.com
Whatever you chose, congratulations and have a wonderful wedding !

T
T
If you are looking South of town you have the following options along the beach:

Casa Gonzo, Casa Tortuga, The Palm House, View the Blue, Casa Rodundo and casa De Lisa and finally Villa Incommunicado

All these homes are on the beach ad provide easy access to town via walking, 5 minute air conditioned taxi, bicycle and of course golf cart. There is one other beachfront home that I do not know the name of because it is new but you can get the details from Mata Rocks Resort. For further details on any of these homes simply do a search on the internet.

Good luck

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.