28th August 2010 1:30 p.m. at The Palapa Bar
* Call to Order
* Roll Call
* Review of Previous Meeting Minutes
* Officer Report
* Treasurer Report by Lindsey Hackston, Sect./Treasure
* Report of Neighborhood Watch President meeting with Town Board Representatives by Steve Spiro.
* Vice Presidents Report of Emergency Services for the Island from the meeting of August 8th at Tropic Airlines. See attached minutes.
* Committee reports and group achievements
* Completed and Continuing Improvements of Police Substation ongoing with the Electric Service to be installed by the electrician and hooked up by BEL. Cost approved by the board are 250.00 to BEL for installation AND Security Deposit. 650.00 for need materials to complete the electrical riser and meter hook up.
* 5 Special Constable Applications submitted through NACNW to O.I.C. Arnold, awaiting vetting and scheduled training. Still awaiting actions by S.P.P.D. to be announced and scheduled.
* N.E.M.O. “ Family Vulnerability Assessment Form “ is available through NACNW and needs to be completed by each household and returned. The information is confidential and used only in the event of an emergency to assist in evacuation, rescue and recovery.
* N.E.M.O. “ Volunteer Registration Form “ is also available through NACNW for those wanting to make a difference and participate in the emergency assistance.
* Belize Police Department “ Report of Property Crime “ is also available through NACNW and it on the website.
* New Business/Ongoing Goals
* Manning substation with qualified Security guards and police and check point system. Steve Spiro to Report from Monthly Mayors Meeting. President Harnish to contact Sgt. Domenguez and prepare a report of planned manning. This will be forwarded to the Major Resorts so that they may assist with manning.
* Vice President Ward has worked on the Chamber of Commerce provided website and has posted the past three months meeting minutes. He is working on posting the known repeat offenders if the site can accomadate.
* Establishing common radio communication with all Security for the North End, still in progress.
* Establish North Ambergris Caye Rescue Response Team – Utilize the experience and talent of North Residents to train, establish team, and gain equipment needed equipment, in progress.
* Increase in membership and participation by open communication and media exposure. San Pedro Daily, San Pedro Sun, Ambergris Today and Ambergris Message Board are posting scheduled meetings and events.
* Lindsey Hackston has invited to homeowners representative from the now occupied Grand Carribe to attend and become active members.
* Incidents: None
* Announcements or Suggestions