Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
mdrobtx Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello,
I asked this question a couple of months ago and was told to re-ask it closer to the date.
So...indy day is Tues Sept 21st and I think the full moon is Thur Sept 23rd. Any activities, events, bar parties and such that should not be missed?
What do you do on Independence Day? Do they have fireworks? If so, where do you go to watch them?
Thanks, Michael.........

Hi Michael - September is the month of Celebration in Belize. At the moment we are all ramping up for the holiday weekend of the 10th of September! So still not even sure or concentration on what's gonna happen on the 21st.

Where in the country will you be? That will help determine what is going to be happening in your area of choice.

mdrobtx Offline OP
OP Offline
This is the AC forum, correct. smile
We'll be in San Pedro.
There's gotta be a good bar party somewhere.

mdrobtx there will be some amazing parties, but people here don't plan too much in advance and everything is always subject to change, so I would advise you to just turn up, go with the flow, have a great time and relax. That is what everyone who has a great time in Belize usually does.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

I think the SP Sun published a list of celebrations for the days around the 10th - and probably will do so around the 21st. Suggest you get a newspaper when you arrive and check the "schedule".
Central Park usually has an event or two and many of the other places that have festivities are within a few hundred feet of the park. If you are in town you won't miss the party.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.