Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Hey Turn if u need a pastor to marry u there u might try Pastor Ian of Living Word Church on Coconut Drive..Does anyone know how to reach Ian..He is such a special person..Can someone who is there find out his email address for us?????? Thanks and Peace

Turn
I was thinking of your wedding and how you mentioned that wedding cake is so expensive. I know one of the local favorite desserts is coconut tarts. Maybe have a sugar flower done on the top of each one. They are DELICIOUS!!!!! I have heard that on the mainland there is a drum school, where they teach the mayan drums. Wouldn't it be cool to have a couple of the students at your reception???? I don't know much about it though..... As for small trinkets or gifts for the wedding party, there is a local jewelry artist that has a little shop in Fido's courtyard. Her work is phenominal and I thought very reasonable. Would make a nice keepsake...... Just some brainstorming...
Debbie

I agree with Debbie, except I know one of the local favorite desserts is Key Lime Pie! Plenty of places will cook your Key Lime Pie if you want!

Call me corny or crafty, how about building a huge sandcastle, wedding cake on the beach and decorating the tiers with local flowers.
Be mindfully this cake is not edible. LOL

Dare To Deviate
GREAT idea Chloe!! How clever. Fun too!! Would make great pictures.
Debbie

Thanks Debbie, most times the wedding cake looks so beautiful, but it rarely taste that great. LOL

Dare To Deviate
if the guys need help (and to do it right, most will LOL) there's Rosie at Fidos, Estelle at Estelle's, and Ruby from the Palapa!! Go to Jaguars on a Weds. night!! Have fun and be careful lol

P
P
Oh yeah, Ruby would be great for the guys. And I know she was working at Pier Lounge on Wednesday night behind the bar, so you may not have to go to Palapa's to find her. She was at Palapa's Sunday night though. She is sooooooo sweet and so much fun. [Linked Image]
Punta Rebel Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
I can attest to Ruby...The night Rick and Cheri and I went out Ruby and Estell samwiched me in a Punta Frenzy!!!I have NEVER had so much fun danceing..nor have I ever turned sooo red...I had no idea how erotic that dance could be...they did'nt seem to mind..in fact I believe it was what they had planned...I was out of breath..and totally exhausted....not to mention Soaked in sweat...Ruby's a real sweetheart!!!
If you are lucky enough to find Estell there you might even get to dance with her...Keep in mind..for the guys, it's best to ask before jumping in on an active Punta, you might get more than you asked for..hehe
Congrats on your Wedding...You will most certainly find AC a real haven..I did...and it WILL change you!

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
T
Turnbun Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks so much, everyone! For both the well-wishes and suggestions. I love the "sand cake" idea and the idea to have children in the wedding. I can't wait to punta! I've danced since I was 2 years old. I am even more interested in seeing if I can get my fiancee out there. He's a little "rhythmically challenged." Everyone on the board is so helpful and nice. I can't wait to get to Ambergris and experience the island first-hand!
Keep the suggestions coming, please!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.