Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
T
Hey Viking , I dont have any reason to persuade you to Royal P. You will find that every place comes with a story. The island is full of rumors and stories, many enjoys this. Dont pay to much attention to the stories , enjoy them for what they are . You are getting your feet wet already , you are doing a terrific job with your research. Cheers

WOW .. SLOWLY RETIRING YOU ARE A PEACE OF WORK NOW YOU DO NOT LIKE ?THE LOCALS ,LOCALS LIKE THE PEOPLE OF BELIZE WHO WHERE BORN THERE IN SAN PEDRO ??AND THERE FAMILIES LIVED THERE SINCE DIRT OR JUST PEOPLE THE NEW PEOPLE FROM CENTRAL AMERICA ?WHO JUST MOVED THERE CAN YOU SPELL RACIST ,WHAT NERVE YOU HAVE !!! YOU REGISTERED ON THIS BOARD SEPT 7 WHAT OTHER NAME DO YOU USE ON THIS BOARD . I SMELL TROLL HERE .YOU SEE EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME , LIKE ME OR NOT,BUT THEY KNOW WHO I AM AND CAN TAKE WHAT I HAVE SAY TO THE BANK !!! BUT FOR SURE A RED FLAG COMES OUT WHEN YOU HIDE YOUR SELF .WHATS YOUR REAL NAME .MR SMARTY PANTS LOL.#1 FIRST THERE IS NEVER ANYONE AT THE POOL,THE POOL IS ALWAYS EMPTY AND MOST CASES THE CHAIRS ARE NEVER USED ,ALWAYS ROOM . AND TO SHOW YOU DO NOT KNOW ,LIKE I SAID DIDDLY, JACK SHIT THERE IS NOT GUARD IN THE DAY TIME . THAT'S BEEN THAT WAY FOR MANY YEARS !!!!!!!!
AND #2 IN FRONT OF THE PLACE NO OUTSIDERS SIT IN THE CHAIRS .POOL OR BEACH IF NOT INVITED OR LIVE THERE .AND THERE ARE A LOTS OF OWNERS WHO LOVE IT THERE IT IS NOT A PERFECT PLACE AND THERE ARE FEW CRAZY HOME OWNERS THERE BUT THEY ARE HARMLESS BUT ALL CONDO'S ON THE ISLAND HAVE A FEW STRANGE PEOPLE IT IS A ISLAND THING . SO MR OR MRS NO NAME .I ENJOY A GOOD DEBATE WITH A PERSON WITH CLASS BUT NOT A HALF ASS.WHO HIDES HIM OR HER SELF . IT SHOWS NO CREDIBILITY AT ALL ..

Last edited by captjeff; 09/17/10 08:34 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
E
E
Wow..............

L
L
Can't wait to call Royal Palms my home away from home...at least if only for a week!

Luv Shak!!!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
L
L
:):)

Ditto Jeff!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
thanks loansum this person is a troll for sure .. The part that locals use the chairs show where there at .phony baloney .

Living The Dream Every Day!
M
M
I used to manage long term rentals at the Royal Palm, had a bout 10 of them for around two years and never had one tenant complain about the Royal Palms. Many owners had complaints because of the management agency arrangements. Royal Palms is like a small community and is a part of our San Pedro community. Its kind of a local place as several owners live there. It has a very homey atmosphere and I guess from reading these posts not for everyone. Some people are just bitter and unlikely to be happy anywhere. Nothing wrong with locals unless you have an anti- Belizean attitude which they seem to sense. Imagine that. Because you come here with some money does not make you better than local people. You will not be judged, except by foreigners, on the basis of how much you have or dont have, just the kind of person you are. Good luck, this is a great place. Make Belizean friends and stay away from the negative foreigner types as they will try to bring you down to their level.

Wow.....this is getting fun. Where is the smiley face that is eating popcorn and just watching the show? Hahaha!

I did find this and thought it was funny.
http://www.global-changes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Internet_argument.jpg

PS, Hi Jeff, this is PJ. I met you at the pool and own Latitudes Cafe. Hope all is well. Looks like you're having fun dealing with some folks online. See ya at the pool again sometime soon!

PJ
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.