Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
Hi everyone...

My husband and I are going to be in San Pedro Sept 29th for about a week and I am looking for a cheep hotel (we don't need resort style). We are looking for something sanitary but not high end since we wont be in our room most of the time. If anyone knows of any discount hotels in the area can you please help me out? Thank you!! Hope everyone is having an awesome day!!!

Rubys,Conch Shell & Spindrift are in close to town

S
S
I always hear that Ruby's (Front Street) and Pedro's Inn (a little South of town) have the best rates on decent rooms intown...

If you wanted to come North a bit, I can vouch for Ak'Bol. SImilar rates for a cool little cabana and you get the whole Island experience...

Ruby's is an good choice. But keep in mind, it is a very, very basic hotel. Really a "back-packer type". But the rooms are clean. I have stayed their twice.

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown
What is your price range? At this time of year, there's a good chance of getting much better accommodation for only slightly more than a super budget room.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

F
F
If you don't plan to be in your room much and want a hotel in town then choose Ruby's. Prices can be as low as $30 US.

E
OP Offline
E
Thank you everyone!! you all have been very helpful!

N
N
We have stayed at Ruby's twice. We love it. Some rooms are "backpacker" style but there are 4 that have beach front views. Two up and two down. Basic would be a better description. ;-)

Originally Posted by Nancy1340
We have stayed at Ruby's twice. We love it. Some rooms are "backpacker" style but there are 4 that have beach front views. Two up and two down. Basic would be a better description. ;-)

You are quite correct, "basic" would be a much better description. On my last visit, I stayed in one of the rooms facing the ocean. It was quite nice. Only one drawback with that particular room (#12)...it was at the top of the stairs on the 3rd floor, so it was as bit noisy when folks were coming and going. My sleep patterns were a bit disrupted, but the view I had each morning made up for it. Will stay there again, I am certain.

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.