Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#389548 - 10/09/10 11:16 AM Exploring The Northern End Of Ambergris Caye
OttoGear Offline

Sir Isaac Newton said this on another thread found above:

Northern Ambergris Caye is awesome! My favorite part of the island, besides Casa Picaso for happy hour.

Call Tony at 011-501-602-2884, he has a small skiff good for six people. He can take you on a sight seeing tour of the entire north coast. I love Basil Jones, Robles and the Palm Bay Club land developments- to me, the best part of what Ambergris has to offer for future development.

I use him for my friends and family's private charters.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net

UPDATE 2010:

Can anyone tell me what services are available for exploring the northern end of Ambergris Caye?

#389550 - 10/09/10 11:42 AM Re: Exploring The Northern End Of Ambergris Caye [Re: OttoGear]
Chica Blanca Offline
You will either have to charter a boat or book a beach BBQ with one of the tour companies. Seduced is up north regularly, as they own property in Robles to do their beach BBQ's. And it is a beautiful part of the island.

Beach bum, butterfly stalker, native plant enthusiast.

#389572 - 10/09/10 04:22 PM Re: Exploring The Northern End Of Ambergris Caye [Re: OttoGear]
TravelinMan1 Offline
Casa Picasso has been closed for several years now. It may be time for another trip to the island.

#389639 - 10/11/10 10:31 AM Re: Exploring The Northern End Of Ambergris Caye [Re: OttoGear]
azbob Offline

Otto, there is another possible way, but will take a couple of phone calls and some timing.

My wife and I just spent a week on the north end at Tranquility Bay (12 miles up) and it is beautiful. See our report under “Trip Reports – A Week Of Tranquility”:

The water taxi’s last stop going north is Blue Reef, about 8 miles. The Turtleman, whose house is next to Tranquility Bay, takes his kids every day to Blue Reef to catch the water taxi to school in San Pedro and picks them up at the end of the day. Call him and see if you can make arrangements to meet him at Blue Reef:

Also you can call Tranquility Bay and see if you might be able to correct with one of their boats picking up and guest and/or supplies, but that varies a lot:

No matter how you decide to explore up North, you will not be disappointed!!!! TB has a great restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also excellent snorkeling off the beach.
"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO

#389640 - 10/11/10 10:51 AM Re: Exploring The Northern End Of Ambergris Caye [Re: OttoGear]
elbert Offline
The Dive Shops Daily Blog

#390081 - 10/16/10 05:46 PM Re: Exploring The Northern End Of Ambergris Caye [Re: Chica Blanca]
OttoGear Offline
Originally Posted By: Chica Blanca
Seduced is up north regularly.

Is "seduced" a username on this forum or what can actually happen to me because of the kind of women living up there if I go there?

LOL !!!

#390085 - 10/16/10 06:05 PM Re: Exploring The Northern End Of Ambergris Caye [Re: OttoGear]
SP Daily Offline
The fishermen up there are lonely....

#390092 - 10/16/10 08:22 PM Re: Exploring The Northern End Of Ambergris Caye [Re: SP Daily]
Ernie B Offline
Big help jesse, as usual
Gun Control is Hitting Your Target.

#390103 - 10/17/10 09:00 AM Re: Exploring The Northern End Of Ambergris Caye [Re: OttoGear]
elbert Offline
Its 'Sea duced' as in seduced by the sea. great outfit very professional.
http://www.seaducedbybelize.com/ http://www.seaducedbybelize.com/
The Dive Shops Daily Blog

#390112 - 10/17/10 10:09 AM Re: Exploring The Northern End Of Ambergris Caye [Re: OttoGear]
ScubaLdy Offline
Otto - What would you like to happen? It can usually be arranged.
Take only pictures leave only bubbles

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 56 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,687 Topics
461,187 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.