Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rykat #390636 10/22/10 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Rykat
Elbert!!!YOU REALLY GOTTA GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THAT LEFT-WING SEWER. Broaden your horizons.

Bing???!!!! Bout time ya got a pair a balls! Problem is, typical leftist name calling - feel better now!???

Well first off, Yes, I guess I do feel a little better. Secondly I don't know how you can call the left name callers when you have the Grand Imperial Wizard Rush Limbaugh and his mini-me Glen Beck who do nothing but name call to rile up the ignorant masses that follow them,

elbert #390652 10/22/10 03:35 PM
J
J
Originally Posted by elbert
The original "founders" of the Tea Party has come out against the movement, saying it has been hijacked by the very people it was protesting and is now obsessed with "guns, gays and God."
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/10/tea-party-founder-slams-tea-party/

Funny thing about those teabaggers, they are bankrolled by the Koch brothers, who have nothing but their own interests at stake here. Teabaggers are being used, and won't even notice until it's too late that the very things they're protesting against are the things controlling them.

jhill123 #390662 10/22/10 05:15 PM
Funny thing about those Zombamis, they are bankrolled by Soros, who has nothing but his own interests at stake here. Zombami's are being used, and won't even notice until it's too late that the very things they're protesting against are the things controlling them.

You can take a cookie cutter statement and apply it almost anyway you wish...... and how mature and sophisticated do you have to be to still find enjoyment in calling Grandmothers and Fathers who have never been politically active in their lives before "Cokcsukcers" in such an amusing and witty way because they have decided that both Democrats and Republicans are no longer representing them at the federal level, and are exercising their rights of freedom of assembly and speech?

I have been to several T Party events, usually manning a Libertarian information booth, and have yet to be contacted or organized by anyone other than my local Libertarian party to discuss car pooling and schedules..

Your anger and irrational hatred seems to come far more from fear that the regular folks will no longer put up with crap from Washington that you seem so enamoured with than from any well thought out and defensible position in support of the clowns currently in power....(for 2 more weeks!)

How do you like the "Hope and Change" so far?

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
elbert #390665 10/22/10 05:52 PM
You Go PUG!

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
champion #390666 10/22/10 05:58 PM
E
E
I knew I liked Pug, just couldnt remember why !

elbert #390668 10/22/10 06:58 PM
Yeah Pug. My opinion is that this is more of a liberal/conservative battle that people are trying to make into a repub/dem thing (based on the traditional values of each party historically). I believe that the Republican Party abandoned it's people and swung more to the liberal side. All those disenfranchised Repubs, plus the Libertarians and anyone else that is sick and tired of the BS Washington has been feeding us are more than happy to grab onto a third party. I do believe a lot of the entrenched politicians are scrambling to justify their effectiveness, and are having a problem coming up with any positive accomplishments (in the public eye).

This is going to be A. Interesting
B. Hilarious
C. Tragic
or D. Unknown

Just going to have to see how it breaks. Needless to say, the politicos are being given warning that they are under scrutiny.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
pugwash #390690 10/23/10 09:19 AM
J
J
Originally Posted by pugwash
Funny thing about those Zombamis, they are bankrolled by Soros, who has nothing but his own interests at stake here. Zombami's are being used, and won't even notice until it's too late that the very things they're protesting against are the things controlling them.

You can take a cookie cutter statement and apply it almost anyway you wish...... and how mature and sophisticated do you have to be to still find enjoyment in calling Grandmothers and Fathers who have never been politically active in their lives before "Cokcsukcers" in such an amusing and witty way because they have decided that both Democrats and Republicans are no longer representing them at the federal level, and are exercising their rights of freedom of assembly and speech?

I have been to several T Party events, usually manning a Libertarian information booth, and have yet to be contacted or organized by anyone other than my local Libertarian party to discuss car pooling and schedules..

Your anger and irrational hatred seems to come far more from fear that the regular folks will no longer put up with crap from Washington that you seem so enamoured with than from any well thought out and defensible position in support of the clowns currently in power....(for 2 more weeks!)

How do you like the "Hope and Change" so far?

WTF are you even talking about, or did the voices in your head take over again? I never called anyone names, what I said was the Koch brothers are bankrolling the Teabag Party. That is the original name you gave yourselves, isn't it?

jhill123 #390723 10/23/10 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by jhill123
WTF are you even talking about, or did the voices in your head take over again? I never called anyone names, what I said was the Koch brothers are bankrolling the Teabag Party. That is the original name you gave yourselves, isn't it?

No...I'm a T party attendee........the term Teabagging (hence Teabaggers) is a pejorative that originates from the act of dipping a male organ into the mouth of a vanquished foe, but I think you know that...I seem to remember "someone" mentioning that when they played video games with their children on family fun night how amusing they thought the term was, to which I replied with a comment about parenting skills?

If only I could remember who it was....perhaps I'll look back through the old US Chat archives?

The term is used almost exclusively by the left who true to form will always resort to demeaning and slandering their philosophical opponents rather than debating an issue that they cannot possibly win on merit!

Of course I may be wrong about your skillset...why don't you share with us why a $2trillion budget deficit this year and an increase in both the size of government by employee count and by average pay over private sector for the same job is working so well?

They are just 2 of the many problems the T Party has issues with�.but you know, come to think about it, after November 2nd and what's in store for the Democrats, perhaps Teabaggers will become an appropriate salutation smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
pugwash #390728 10/23/10 05:35 PM
Amazing how the AFSCME (ie, gov't employees union) is lavishing money on the Dems this year . . perhaps because they have been heretofore immune from the unemployment caused by the policies of their employers

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
elbert #390731 10/23/10 06:27 PM
U
U
Come on man, the political movement named itself after a popular and funny sexual act, quite possible not knowing what the term even meant.

I mean if a liberal group called themselves the dirty sanchez's or the hand jobs, im sure there would be a few jokes about that on Fox and elsewhere.

Lets not lose our sense of humor, while discussing important and not so important issues...

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.