Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
Jonny Q Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I would enjoy a sail trip to maybe Caye Caulker or somewhere else without the tourist nightmare stops and park fees of Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley. I'm thinking rum punch and beer and a stop to jump off the side with your noodle and drink and relax to some music off the boat and maybe see an occasional sea turtle swim by. Does anyone have any suggestions who might offer this. I cannot charter a boat for just the two of us, but I would have to think other people would be interested in something like that

Contact Steve at 600-5022. He owns the small catamaran called No Rush that is moored just off of the Spindrift Dock. Not the nicest boat by any means, but its got tons of padded sedating, good music, and a big trampoline on the front where I usually sleep for about the first 30 minutes of every trip we take. My wife and I have gone out with a bunch of friends twice and had a blast. He will take you wherever you want to go and he sails from about 9:30-4:30 and it only costs $90 bze per person. I think its a 4 person minimum at that price, but you'd have to ask him. Plus he includes the rum punch and conch ceviche that is made fresh on the boat. Cant beat it.

Last edited by P.J.; 11/16/10 10:15 AM.

PJ
J
Jonny Q Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Great lead, thx allot.

Agreed about the No Rush. Took that trip 3 years ago and had a great time. Went with a bunch of friends. He sailed us to Caye Calker where we went to the Lazy Lizard and did a few shops. Then on the way back, stopped to let a bunch of us float/snorkel/drink/listen to music for about 45 min to an hour. What a fun time that was!

Take the road less traveled
E
E
Yup, I remember that trip. Had a wonderful time !!! Steve is a good capt. as well.

I don't remember that trip........

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
K
K
Try Raggamuffin on CC. 3 day trips to Placencia.

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
E
E
Of course you do Otter. Perhaps you were jawing with Tiger Wolfe and just forgot smile

wanna see the sleeping Otter again? (and maybe a couple of other choice Otter selections??? laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Lock this thread Marty!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 340 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.