Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Really??? I think it's a good idea! There's just nothing out there/here for woman!! But there's "male entertainment" EVERYWHERE!! Could also call it "Peter's"! LOL Ok all putting my life in other peoples hands and driving to east Dallas...wish me luck! Do you think you'll be able to go in OCT.?? To AC??

D
D
hey Cheri!!! you go girl!!! i'll come down and help ya, in fact, if'n ya need a business partner, i'm there!! hmmmmmm just think of all dem interviews we'd HAVE to do [Linked Image] thought i'd folly ya on da names bizness....NUTS; Got Nuts; Mambo Nuts,...you get the picture. i know we could go many directions wit dat one!! BIRDS; Birds of Paradise, Birdland; Dongland; Hang Ten; Peter's Palace of Palatible Pleasures....ouch!!! ok, ok.... i'd better stop. i've been gone for quite some time off dis here board and can see i have alotta catching up to do!!! ciao for now....

OP Offline
Dian...those are great....we're CONSTANTLY looking for a business partner....seriously! If you know anyone they can email us at [email protected] my shoes at home 3x this week going to work! LOL Think this is a sign???

Rick and Cheri we are ready to go back again also. Pam can help you run the club but from the sounds of it I wouldn't be qualified to work there, ha.

Did you hear from the Belize lady we met Sat night?

Kevin and Pam

OP Offline
no...probably won't...when i have time, will search around for such a thing! ANYBODY HEARD ABOUT A "BELIZE ASSOCIATION" IN D/FW AREA????? Like my search?? Ya'll should really plan on going w/us in October!! Will probably be quit a few of us!!Think about it!! (if we're not already there full time!)

OP Offline
Ok you all-- My best song for the island is a song by U2.. Its a beautiful day.... I heard 1st during the Hurricane relief effort that we all did, and had tears in my eye driving to work when it came on the radio..... So everytime you here a Beautiful day by U2 think of the island, it brings back all of our memmories there!!!!!
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

KC Offline
As I walked the beaches on north AC last Feb, and stepped over a jillion coconut husks, I kept singing a song (and I don't even know the artist or the name of the song) "You put de lime in de coconut, you drink em bot up. Put de lime in de coconut, call de doctor, woke im up, say DOCTOR!... Ain't der nuttin I can take, to relieve dis belly ache..." That tape will definitely take up permanent residence in the house. Music is essential.

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
A
A
Kathy,

I LOVE THAT SONG!! Who sings the 'lime in da coconut' song?? It's strange, I admit, but such a catchy little tune.

Ya know, "La Isla Bonita" by Madonna would be my choice....last night I dreamt of San Pedro.... is that too obvious?

S
S
I wonder who does sing that song? I think it was on some movie. That was our theme song in Hawaii, and I never knew where we got it from. It just stuck in our heads the whole trip! Can anyone help us out on this one?

Cool search Rick. We want to go Oct just have to work around Pam's vet meeting. Will let you know. Read the posts above and tried to remember the song, will probably come to me at 2 am and I won't remember either.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.