Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#39464 - 05/18/01 12:37 AM Palapa
Mr B Offline
Leave for A/C on June 6. Can't wait!!! Plan to attend the party at BC's BBQ on June 10!!
Where is the Palapa bar everyone talks about?? Is it part of BC's or is it located somewhere else??

#39465 - 05/18/01 04:54 AM Re: Palapa
rickcheri Offline
Here you go---

The Palapa is about 1 mile north of the cut.. you can take a golf cart there, but you need to be a the cut by 8pm because they shut down.. then you need to swim across.....LOL... They have signs... Its a great place to party and/or just hang out... Say hello to Casey, Keith and Rashell, Big Jim, Larry and Carol, and all the group up there... On Sunday's they have the best Jam session, starting at 2pm going till 6pm, but when we've been there it runs till 7:30....Have to make the ferry....LOL or you can leave the golf cart and party and get a water taxi back.... Many have done that!!!LOL
Hope this helps..... Rick

#39466 - 05/18/01 11:43 AM Re: Palapa
Debbie Offline
Mr. B
I'm delighted to hear you'll be at the June 10th gathering at the BC BBQ. BBQ at noon, and all troop down to the Palapa at two. (All afternoon blow out)It should be a great deal of fun. We all look forward to meeting you. where are you coming from????

#39467 - 05/18/01 12:10 PM Re: Palapa
ronmyway Offline
Definitely go to Palapa and enjoy the breeze, the good company and, on Sunday, the music and the party. There is something about the location that makes it a great place to hang out.

#39468 - 05/18/01 02:11 PM Re: Palapa
munichchick Offline
Mr B and Ibanole! I am looking forward to meeting you at Debbie's party. I hear there will be a better than sex cake as well. Hmmm!

#39469 - 05/19/01 01:44 AM Re: Palapa
Mr B Offline
Debbie. Will be traveling from North Carolina. What about yourself??? Three other people are coming with me so we are looking forward to meeting new friends!!!

#39470 - 05/19/01 07:03 PM Re: Palapa
rickcheri Offline
The Palapa is a cool place to hang out anytime...introduce yourself to Casey, Ruby the bartender, Kieth/Rashell....tell them Rick and Cheri sent ya!!!

#39471 - 05/20/01 10:11 AM Re: Palapa
CAPTAIN bigzeke Offline
Mr. & Mrs. Zeke will be at BC's at noon and Palapa at two. Anyone planning on doing the Lamanai trip from June 7 to June 11 contact me at bigzeke@yahoo.com. We are definitely going to squeeze that trip in if anyone else would like to join. All suggestions are appreciated about day to go or who to use. I'm leaving in 13 days for Placencia and I can't wait. I need a break from this restaurant, two dogs, two hamsters,two rabbits, and three wonderful(I always say they are great when I am on vacation WITHOUT them)kids! We are ready to party, well as well as a now 50 year old can party. This was a belated birthday present to myself. Happy Birthday to me.....yea you too Debbie!
There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.

#39472 - 05/21/01 10:37 AM Re: Palapa
Debbie Offline
Thanks ZEKE!!!!

Mr. B. I'll be coming in from Texas. We live halfway between Galveston and Corpus Christie on the coast. Look forward to meeting you and your gang.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (brewdr), 68 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,739 Topics
461,315 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.