Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
reaper(and he's not so GRIM for you who do not know him smile ), those were great times. We may have had very different opinions, came from varied backgrounds and were of different ethnic groups; but when we were on the island we were all the closest of friends. It was (and still is) paradise. We all love Belize. Hope to see every one next year in March/April.

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Oh how I loved those sky jumpers. We did have good times then. Wait until you see your old drop area. when you come up to the Truck Stop (and you must) give me a shout.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
We will be cleaning it up in a week and landing our jumpers there that will be doing tandem skydives.
www.skydivebelize.com

Us too Harriette.....It is such a treat to watch them fall from the sky in such elegant color & grace....Keep us posted as to when the jumps are scheduled and where you will be landing on the island......We'll be sure and spread the word.....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
We'll be jumping nearly every day from December to April up at the old "Skydiver Flats" LZ, across from Reef Village.

Well you may get you wish for me this year! And send me the info on the skydiving trips!!!!

reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Barb! We aren't doing the trips to Belize, we take everyone to Costa Rica now. This is a full time tandem skydiving service for residents and tourists.

We discuss our past boogies and current events on my page here...https://www.facebook.com/groups/1678332942420987/

K
K
I found this board accidentally prior to my first trip in 2002. I did not register right away but I regularly tuned in on weekend late nights for the entertaining conversations between these interesting and crazy (in a good way) people I had not yet met. Didn't take long for me to join in. I have since met most of them and am grateful for what San Pedro and this board have brought to my life. Although our lives move forward, I miss those nights of witty and irreverent banter.

Last edited by KathyA; 12/10/16 10:37 AM.
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.