Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
cjjames Offline OP
OP Offline
C
We are looking at Casa Redonda villa for our trip next fall. Anyone know it's exact location (I.e: tradewinds side or not?)What is the beach area like? Nice villa?
Few place seem to offer private villa w/ pool and jacuzzi beachfront for 2 couples. We do not want to be in a resort or shared pool or otherwise. Prefer south of town. Any help would be appreciated!

T
T
The house is located approximately 3.5 miles south of town or about 1.5 miles south of the paved road. I like the south end as well. Not really a beach I think the property has a seawall but there is a nice dock from which you would swim.

I don't know if this would suit you but it is very nice and would suit two couples. Casa Miradores

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

C
cjjames Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks for you input! We appreciate it, having never been to Belize it's difficult finding the right proeprty with all the amenities we want. Do you know if this property is on the East - Caribbean (trade winds) side of the island? Don't want to be eaten alive by bugs in a muggy hot area with no breeze.

C
cjjames Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Nice villa.........if it had a Jacuzzi on the rooftop deck we'd take it for sure!

Take a look at these.......very nice and close to town...

The Landings at Tres Cocos

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
cjjames, Yes, you'll find Casa Redonda and Casa Mirador as well as The Landings are all on the Caribbean side of Ambergris Caye. No guarantee of tradewinds or no bugs though - depends on the time of year. Whichever you pick you'll find that the beauty, view and locals will make sure you have such a wonderful time that you won't notice a few bugs anyway!

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

A
A
You should take a look at Casa Rana. It is located 7 miles north of San Pedro in the most beautiful part of the island; Mexico Rocks. The home is stunning; there is not a rental home in the entire country that compares to it.
The website is....www,casaranabelize.com

R
R
Also check out Solaria, located 3.5 miles north of town. Solaria Villa II has a private hot tub, kayaks, bikes, large outdoor grill, integrated entertainment system and all the 'toys'. Solaria II is stunning and it's setting is very private. You also have the amenities of Las Terrazas and Rendezvous restaurant on either side of the site, plus White Sands dive shop, so a great location.
http://www.absolutebelize.com/properties/the-cayes/solaria/solaria2/

you could check out www.piratevillas.com it is very breezy there and no bugs with pool and private

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.