Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
OP Offline
O
We have never been to Belize and are looking for an inexpensive place to stay that offers diving and a good place to fish from the shore as well as guided fishing packages....I am looking at a place called "The Tides". Does anyone know anything about this place? Any other recomendations? Thanks so much!

M
M
I live in Tulsa and can tell you anything you would like to know about this place.
I sent you a pm

you could check out www.piratevillas.com we can hook you up with anything you want to do

We have several dive centers to choose from.
As for the price they are all with in a few dollars of each other.
If you are going to do several days of diving most will give you a discount of 10%
Try look at Belize Diving Adventures (owned by a couple Everett and Inez both instructors and they take out small groups)
Chuck and Robbies ( no frills but they are know as one of the best here)
Belize Island Divers ( located in the middle of town, has a great following with the local people who dive)
All three will pick you up from your hotel and will give you a excellent service.
As for inexpensive stays, look at Ruby's, Pedro's inn, or the Conch shell. All are very reasonable

The first poster asked about the Tides ..... it's a very nice place.

O
OP Offline
O
Thanks so much for all the info--trying to balance fishing and diving as best we can without breaking the bank......thanks!

P
P
The Tides is great and Patojos Scuba Centre is located right there, Patojo being one of San Pedro's pioneer Dive Guides. Done several hundred dives round the world and never seen a better Dive Guide. They'll also be able to set you up with a good fishing guide. Eloy Gonzalez is two doors up the beach. I have a Vacation Rental and have used both for our guests regularly for almost ten years.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 288 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.