Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#39638 - 05/21/01 09:09 PM My countdown has begun!!! Can't wait!
CovinaKid Offline
Just confirmed my tickets to Belize! Will be traveling out of Los Angeles to Houston then arriving in Belize hopefully by the afternoon. Will be staying from June 1st till July 21st! I am just so excited! Just 11 days till I am in Paridise. Will not be staying in a resort or a hotel as I have Friends and family on the island. I was a former student at the Junior College last year, but I had to come back home. Just missed the Island so much...Will anyone be there from that time period? I am so into meeting new people and letting them experience Belize and Ambergris Caye. I just know they will come back. I am only 18 and I have no quams about moving there at all since I have done it already! Hope to see ya all there. Just Belize IT!

[This message has been edited by CovinaKid (edited 05-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by CovinaKid (edited 05-23-2001).]

#39639 - 05/22/01 04:17 AM Re: My countdown has begun!!! Can't wait!
KC Offline
Hi Covina Kid. Will you be staying in town, South of, or North of?
"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

#39640 - 05/22/01 11:08 PM Re: My countdown has begun!!! Can't wait!
CovinaKid Offline
I will be staying Southwest of town in San Pedrito Area. One of the areas that was affected badly by Keith.

#39641 - 05/23/01 10:46 AM Re: My countdown has begun!!! Can't wait!
shaygray Offline
Convia, We'll be there 6/2 - 6/10. Staying at the north end of town. Try to make the BBQ at BC's on Sunday, 6/3. I hear that's where a lot of "boarders" meet. I know we're going to try to make it! Hopefully we'll meet you! 10 days and counting for me! Woo-hoo!! Sharon

#39642 - 05/23/01 09:52 PM Re: My countdown has begun!!! Can't wait!
CovinaKid Offline
shaygrey- Ah, it seems you will be traveling one day after me. What place up north will you be staying? I have heard a lot of the "boarders" will be at BC's on the 3rd. I might be able to make it. I just probably take my Belizian friend along. Thanks for the invite, hope to see ya there!

#39643 - 05/23/01 10:29 PM Re: My countdown has begun!!! Can't wait!
Debbie Offline

Covina Kid. Lots of boarders at BC's on the 10th as well! Two birthdays and a wedding anniversary to celebrate. Be there!!!

#39644 - 05/24/01 03:24 AM Re: My countdown has begun!!! Can't wait!
CovinaKid Offline
Debbie- Well thanks for telling me about "another gathering" on the 10th. I dunno if I can make it since I think my cousins graduation maybe around that time, im not sure, but I'll see what happens. Only 8 more days now and I am franticly getting impatient! I just can't wait!

#39645 - 05/27/01 10:59 PM Re: My countdown has begun!!! Can't wait!
CovinaKid Offline
5 more days!!! I am just thanking God for all the blessings! So happy to return to the Island and be with my family...I have much centemental value more than just a visit to paradise. Anybody flying out of Los Angeles or Houston on friday June 1st to Belize?

#39646 - 05/29/01 10:30 AM Re: My countdown has begun!!! Can't wait!
shaygray Offline
CovinaKid, Yep! I'm leaving for paradise on Saturday. Will be at BC's for sure on Sunday. Hope to meet you! I can't concentrate on anything but the trip! Just gonna get worse, I suppose! Woo-hoo! Sharon

P.S. Staying at Hotel del Rio

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,636 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,728 Topics
461,286 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.