Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#39668 - 05/22/01 03:31 PM Code name - Aurthur
AC Bound Offline
To Leadfoot Betsey, Dancin Nan, Candleman Nick, Capt. Brad & especially Aurthur, thanks for the fun times. (We recieved message from the BC beach coconut bowling league president, you know who you are, and have taken the suggestions under advisement) Hope you all made it home safe and sound. Will post the pictures as soon as I can, check back or e-mail me and I'll let you know when it's up.
Cheers M & J

#39669 - 05/22/01 05:23 PM Re: Code name - Aurthur
Gela Offline
I second that thought - they all were great fun!
Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's" frown

#39670 - 05/22/01 08:48 PM Re: Code name - Aurthur
Leadfoot Betsey Offline
M&J, What a blast! So glad we met you guys! The adventure on Sunday was the best. And acutally I was only steering the cart, Nan was running the gas. We all know J needs to work on his bowling technique but we will consider allowing him to remediate. Of course, we have to plan another tournament. We'll be in touch with pictures.

#39671 - 05/23/01 01:48 PM Re: Code name - Aurthur
AC Bound Offline
Sorry I didn't remember correctly, as we were always so far ahead of you in our turbo powered golf cart. Just downloaded all my pictures and wwill send you the address asap. It definitely looks like we had some fun. Missed you guys when you left.
Next trip Honduras!!

#39672 - 05/23/01 08:41 PM Re: Code name - Aurthur
Leadfoot Betsey Offline
Would love to see the pictures (I think). Honduras, huh? That is sort of the next trip on the agenda but we had so much fun in San Pedro I'd love to go back. Or where ever the wind blows...

#39673 - 05/23/01 08:52 PM Re: Code name - Aurthur
Gela Offline
Hey Betsey, we met one night at Fidos (I think it was Thursday evening May 10). I came in with Nick, Bradford and Arthur. Sounds like you guys had a great time after I left! Tell me more of that golf cart escapade!
Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's" frown

#39674 - 05/23/01 08:59 PM Re: Code name - Aurthur
Leadfoot Betsey Offline
Gela, I wondered what happened to you. We saw you the next morning at BC's, remember discussing Arthurs supposed antics? ANyway, we had a great time! Loved the diving, loved the beach at night, loved BC's, and thoroughly enjoyed meeting all the people.

#39675 - 06/05/01 04:52 PM Re: Code name - Aurthur
AC Bound Offline
Hey Leadfoot, sorry it took so long to get these up. Hectic re-entry into the real world and all.
Hope you're still checking this and that all is well. Still in training??
The photos are unedited so some aren't so easy to see, haven't had time to correct them, but hope they bring back some good memories. I know they do for me. Say Hi to Nan as well I'm sure she'll love to see them.
Cheers http://members5.clubphoto.com/m374205/Belize_it/

#39676 - 06/05/01 09:28 PM Re: Code name - Aurthur
Leadfoot Betsey Offline
Love the pictures! I think some coconut bowling lessons are in order for all of us. Maybe dance lessons too, particularly being dipped. I had such a hard time with that.
I'm almost out of coconut rum. Do you think you guys could run down and get me some more or maybe we should just all go? I might know where we could charter a boat, but of course you know the rules. 6 for cocktails, 4 for dinner and 2 for sleeping.

#39677 - 06/05/01 11:41 PM Re: Code name - Aurthur
Ken & Lynne Offline
Hey May Crew.......
Did you happen to spot "eyebrow licker" in the pics ????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 28 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,734 Topics
461,302 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.