Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
My husband and I just returned from our first, but not last, trip to UnBELIZEable, Belize. Our main reason for choosing to vacation on Ambergris Caye was to snorkel the reef. After exhaustive research, because I am wired that way, we made a reservation for 1 full day and 2 half days of private snorkel tours with Happy & Grumpy. The reef and Lorne & Jolene, surpassed our high expectations by so much, that we canceled our mainland plans and booked a third half day of snorkel.

The freedom from the crowds, the ability to be the decision maker of where we wanted to go and how long we wanted to stay was priceless.

Although we are experienced at snorkeling, we learned new snorkel techniques from Jolene, were taken to reefs chosen by Lorne that hosted huge populations of fish and lots of sea life we had never seen before.

If you need or simply prefer the easy and comfort of their platform and awesome ladder, well, I can't say enough about it. Lorne designed and built this for every one, including those who have special needs, to be able to get in and out of the water with little effort.

Did I mention the VIP treatment we received? Even though the weather and water temperature was warm, the breeze was chilling once wet and back onboard. To our delight, Lorne opened his thermos and poured the yummiest hot chocolate. Lorne shared his special ingredient with us but you will have to discover it for yourself. Their attention to detail was superior as they were always making certain we were happy, comfortable and wanted for nothing.

We highly recommend Lorne and Jolene's professional and impeccable private snorkel experience aboard Happy & Grumpy. We are blessed to now call them friends and we send a special shout out to a very special boy, Hey Daniel, we can't wait to see you again!

Thank you Lorne, Jolene and Daniel for making our visit to the Belize reef spectacular!

Super trip report, that's what we love to read.

Dare To Deviate
Its a good service.
We actually refer some people to them at the dive shop.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.