Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#397045 01/11/11 03:47 PM
-
OP Offline
-
My wife and I want to visit Belize in the next few weeks. What are the best 2-3 resorts where we can have the top of the line room and with balcony and view of the Caribbean from our room. Top amenities, etc. We really don't want to be disappointed with the room or service. I am pretty sure we won't be disappointed with the beaches. :-)

A
A
Where in Belize?

If you are coming to Ambergris Caye, my recommendation is Tranquility Bay. See our trip in July:
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/389156/A_Week_of_Tranquility.html#Post389156

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Honestly I work at resort north which is beautiful and has nice balcony but not good beach...I would honestly recommend Ramon's Village instead..I'm a native and I have seen resorts rise and fall in popularity but Ramon's has stood strong and the staff their are some of my buddies..aditionally I arguably have noticed its the only resort that has the most natives from this island working there..look it up..great swimming area

Cayo Espanto
Victoria House
Portofino
All on AC.

-
OP Offline
-
Where do you recommend, given the details I provided? Ambergris Caye seems to be the most popular area. Are there others? Never been there before but want to be able to walk out to the beach and enjoy the view from the room; do a little snorkeling and maybe rent a small boat? Deluxe accomodations a must...

-
OP Offline
-
Wow...I am really impressed with this forum. Very active and helpful. And very fast. Sincere thanks to all. Let's see if we get a concensus.

I am in Alabama right now where the weather is unseasonable wicked: cold, ice, dark. Used to live in Puerto Rico and spent lots of time in the Keys. We need to get away! :-)

Edward...

renting a small boat will not be an option, unless you call wave runners a boat. :-)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
klcman #397061 01/11/11 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by klcman
renting a small boat will not be an option, unless you call wave runners a boat. :-)

Yes, you need a Belize Capt Lic.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
-
OP Offline
-
Is Ramon's on the beach? Very nice rooms with balconies that view beach?

Thanks for the help?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 319 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.