Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#397176 01/13/11 12:01 AM
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Well kids, it's four short weeks away so rest up.
This year I am coming down with a PAC 750XL jump plane that holds up to 17 jumpers.
We will be based at the SunBreeze from February 11th to March 5th. There are two boogies this year.
"Boogie in Belize VII" has now gone over 130 participants. This starts February 12th.
"Skyfari Belize" is a group of 17 Europeans coming over starting on February 24th to March 5th.
We will be making a few jumps with them around the country to places such as Central Farm, Caye Caulker, Placencia and Belize City and then doing some sightseeing and dining after we land.

Tamdem jumps are available for $225usd and the DVD is $110. You just need to stop in at the SunBreeze and say hello to do a jump. Please don't phone the front desk.

The "Reaper Cup" poker tourney will be at Pedro's Inn on Sunday, February 13th. $100usd buy in with half going to the Town Library.

I will post the nightly party schedule soon.

See you all soon!
www.skydivebelize.com
www.skyfaribelize.com

whoohooo. we planned our vacation per usual to be with you reaper. Coming in on 2/13 and can't think of a better way to get started than to hang at Pedro's with ya.

Can't wait!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
We can celebrate that Buckeye Bowl win!

As long as he follows instructions he should be okay. I on the other hand didn't listen and tried to put my feet down before the man I was attached to did - snapped my ankle. I feel that is was one of the most foolish acts I have every done.

My daughter has done the tandems 3 times here on Ambergris Caye over the years and she will be going this year too.

I thought there was one major problem a few years back.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
E
E
That was a single jumper, not tandum

reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
4dolphinson, Our tandem instructors are the best in the business and our gear is brand new. Anytime you step out of an airplane and go 120 mph, there are some risks involved of course. Unfortunately my dear friend Amanda suffered a broken ankle a few years ago on landing. Out of the 489 tandems we have done over the years, that is the only injury.
We had a licensed skydiver die at the event in 2006. He never deployed either parachute. We are all saddened and stumped by that one.
In 2007 we had a jumper that was out partying all night and then clipped a power line on the first jump of the day, by not following the rules.
We have been injury free the past three years.

We fly our airplane and conduct all of our skydives under USA FAA rules and regulations. Most of the folks here that have seen me in action know I run a pretty tight ship, with more stringent rules in Belize than here in the US.

Please check out this website for more info www.uspa.org

E
E
I concur, reaper does run a tight ship. I never jumped with him but I financed a few smile

I'm so excited be coming down during this event! It won't be in the first week but soon after! Can't wait!!

Hurt? Uh, yep!

Reaper is a class act! Jumped in 2008 and it was awesome! You can get trip insurance that specifically covers this activity. Highly recommended.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.