Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
While I am happy to be home, Belize was so much better. We had the best time, the best wedding, the best everything! Keli and I DO Belize Weddings staff, Thanks a ton for everything. It could not have been better. We all appreciate all of the time this past year and hard work put into our incredible event.
I think we have a million pictures and stories and moments. I am going through everything to catch up and put it all together . YOU ARE THE BEST! And I know we will be back to Belize, but if you are in Chicago we have to hang out.

Belize was amazing. All of our family and friends had the trip of a lifetime. From snorkling to the sunset sail to the bars in Belize, a great night at Tacklebox, spending time with friends on the beautiful island, everything was great in Belize!

Another one bites the dust.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
Damn you sound just like my hubby!

C
C
Congratulations!

Originally Posted by Amanda Syme
Damn you sound just like my hubby!

Ya I know, if the wife heard me say that, she would kick my arse!

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
Don't worry, my Dad says this stuff all of the time and Mum hasn't kicked him to the curb during their 45 year marriage.

I am so happy for the two of you, and appreciate the kind compliments. It was a beautiful wedding day. You are both wonderful people and I am grateful we had the opportunity to share your special day with you. Your friends and family did have a blast in Belize! I wish you the very best with many, many years of health and happiness ahead. Congratulations!

Keli

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.