Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#398913 - 01/29/11 06:27 PM Freddy the Fido's Cat missing . . . .
loveparadigm Offline
Just posting to put the word out . .

Freddie, the orange and white cat, that was always seen at Fido's is missing. He was wearing a red, green,and yellow collar with a pink bell. He is a year old, has all his shots, and was fixed. If anyone has seen him or could just keep an eye out for him we would really appreciate it. He is loved very much!

#398917 - 01/29/11 08:12 PM Re: Freddy the Fido's Cat missing . . . . [Re: loveparadigm]
SnoopysMom Offline
When was he last seen? BTW - I love him very much, too!

#398952 - 01/30/11 10:03 AM Re: Freddy the Fido's Cat missing . . . . [Re: SnoopysMom]
loveparadigm Offline
Today is the 4th day he's been missing. He's never been gone for more than a day and always is either at Fido's or our house. No one has seen any signs of him. We're very sad . . . .

#399062 - 01/31/11 09:46 AM Re: Freddy the Fido's Cat missing . . . . [Re: loveparadigm]
JZB Offline
Sorry to hear about your cat. Check with Saga. If kitty was injured somewhere, someone could have picked him up and taken him to SAGA.

#399074 - 01/31/11 11:23 AM Re: Freddy the Fido's Cat missing . . . . [Re: JZB]
loveparadigm Offline
I have already checked with Saga and told them to keep an eye out for him and gave them my phone number. I have also checked with Laurie the vet on the island to keep an eye out in case someone brings him in.

If he's not at either one now I don't have very high hopes of finding him . . . (very sad)

I just hope that he has a good home somewhere if he's not with us . . . .

#399088 - 01/31/11 12:55 PM Re: Freddy the Fido's Cat missing . . . . [Re: loveparadigm]
collyk Offline
It is always so sad when a loved pet goes missing. Let's hope that his friendly nature has found him a temporary place with some cat loving tourists.
Belize Wedding Photography

#399400 - 02/03/11 10:41 AM Re: Freddy the Fido's Cat missing . . . . [Re: loveparadigm]
lil'red Offline
LoveP, I did not see him yesterday, lovely boy, tho usually he will be around on the dock when they come in with the fish in front of Mojito's. No sign of him either Sunday or Monday. I hope he is just on some kitty type adventure and will come back to you soon.

#399462 - 02/03/11 10:30 PM Re: Freddy the Fido's Cat missing . . . . [Re: lil'red]
Rykat Offline
any Chinese restaurants in town? shocked
GOP - The Party of Lincoln.

#399474 - 02/04/11 08:24 AM Re: Freddy the Fido's Cat missing . . . . [Re: loveparadigm]
elbert Offline

Did you lose a Cat?
The Dive Shops Daily Blog

#405436 - 04/18/11 10:28 AM Re: Freddy the Fido's Cat missing . . . . [Re: loveparadigm]
loveparadigm Offline
Thank you for everyone who kept an eye out for Freddy. Small island and things end up getting back around to people . .

He was killed back by a security guards pit bull.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 72 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,633 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,706 Topics
461,226 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.