Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#398973 - 01/30/11 06:14 PM JiuJitsu/Submission Grappling in San Pedro
A C Offline
Hey guys,

Im back on the island till August or so, looking for SERIOUS people that want to do some jiujitsu training/rolling 2 or 3 times a week. Still nailing down the spots we can train at.

If you are interested/have ideas can you post here please.

Not really looking for new new people yet. Anyone with some background in this would be preferable right now. Wrestlers, jiujitsu guys, judo, pretty much any grappling experience of any sorts.

Im not a master by any means but I do have some skill, been training at a Gracie BJJ school for 5+ years. Id love to share my knowledge with some people and more so find some people that can really challenge me and hopefully teach me a thing or two.

If it goes well, and IF i find a place that we can use the mats regularly I may be looking at starting a club where I would teach new people for free and we would just pay whoever for the time of using their mats/gyms. But this wont be for another month or so best case.

AC

#398981 - 01/30/11 07:24 PM Re: JiuJitsu/Submission Grappling in San Pedro [Re: A C]
hansen Offline
Just serious people. Laid back people need not apply.

#398982 - 01/30/11 07:25 PM Re: JiuJitsu/Submission Grappling in San Pedro [Re: hansen]
A C Offline
lol ^

rephrase: people who are serious about learning/training.

Im one of the most laid back people in the world. but when we hit the mats it needs to be all biz.

AC

#398987 - 01/30/11 08:19 PM Re: JiuJitsu/Submission Grappling in San Pedro [Re: A C]
Rachael Eteson Offline
Cliff is a Judo guy, I'll volunteer him to kick your ass wink

#399018 - 01/31/11 02:00 AM Re: JiuJitsu/Submission Grappling in San Pedro [Re: Rachael Eteson]
A C Offline
Originally Posted By: UK Rach
Cliff is a Judo guy, I'll volunteer him to kick your ass wink

My predictions is he throws me super hard, and either he knocks me out or breaks something, OR when we hit the ground AND im still conscious then hes in MY world, a world of trouble smile. JK I love judo, and would love to learn some new stuff by someone who has trained it properly. Sign him up.

AC

#399020 - 01/31/11 02:07 AM Re: JiuJitsu/Submission Grappling in San Pedro [Re: A C]
Ernie B Offline
MACHO MAN !!!

#399022 - 01/31/11 02:13 AM Re: JiuJitsu/Submission Grappling in San Pedro [Re: Ernie B]
A C Offline
Originally Posted By: Ernie B
MACHO MAN !!!

I miss you.

#399023 - 01/31/11 02:14 AM Re: JiuJitsu/Submission Grappling in San Pedro [Re: A C]
seashell Offline
And he misses his youth.

#399024 - 01/31/11 02:16 AM Re: JiuJitsu/Submission Grappling in San Pedro [Re: seashell]
Ernie B Offline
Yeah, you miss me like you would miss a heart attack smile

#399025 - 01/31/11 02:17 AM Re: JiuJitsu/Submission Grappling in San Pedro [Re: A C]
KathyA Offline
Sensei Ernie says, "To defeat your enemy, you must first embrace him". Give E a big hug, AC.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Marty, wiley), 99 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,674 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,056 Topics
462,295 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.