Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
susangg Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hello. I have a few parties of guests who I am sending refunds to and I'd like to keep the money in Belize. I have read that Placencia beach resorts are all open for business and I have told one party that but I'd like to be able to tell them how they can call or email now. If you have a beach resort in Placencia and want October bookings, email me the best way to contact you fast(are your phones working, should they call your US office, is email functioning at all in Belize, what...etc.) and I'll forward the message to the people I am cancelling now and try to convince them to still come to Belize for their vacation.

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
hi susan,

I've been to The Inn at Robert's Grove & RumPoint, both high-end properties. both beautiful. www.robertsgrove.com & www.rumpoint.com

good luck, let me know if you need anything else..

nannette

Nautical Inn is online and just gave me an update of the situation there (good!). Email Ben at [email protected]

S
susangg Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Sorry, I was unclear. I don't want recommendations or URL's. I want only managers, owners or staff to email or post that your resort phone is working NOW and put the number in. Or your phones are down NOW and they need to call the US office NOW and the number is...I don't want recommendations or URLS, just "My place is available NOW and here's how you contact me NOW" info.
These people want PHONE NUMBERS NOW, not URL's to browse.
Just trying to keep the money flowing into Belize.

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
I'll talk to mary Toy, gimme a minute...

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I am trying to get into belize on Wednesday into placencia - should I still try, and can I get into placencia from belize city?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Most of those property owners are probably looking after their properties right now and are not online - go to placencia.com and go to list of accomodations and e-mail those properties directly. From what I understand, most of the properties there are wonderful and your clients would be happy.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I am trying to get into belize on Wednesday into placencia - should I still try, and can I get into placencia from belize city?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.