Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
Left on water taxi around 8:00--about a 30 minute trip. Walked to the clubhouse and got my clubs, cart, etc...a little pricy($200), but well worth it. Teed off around 9, and played a leisurely first round. Made an 8 foot putt on 18 for a 79, one of my best rounds ever, as I am a 12 handicap and have only broken 80 3 or 4 times. The course is absolutely gorgeous. The only divots or ball marks you see are your own. I went to check the time because they serve lunch around 12. Amazingly it was only 10:30. I was the only visitor on the whole island, and I was in heaven. So I played another 9. No shirt and no shoes. By now the free Belikin was kicking in, but I still shot a 41. I headed to the pool, as you get free use of all the facilities. Around 12:30 Trish from the clubhouse brought lunch to me on a silver platter(I lie not!) Great meal. Relax a little more, then on to number 10. Birdied 18 for the round of my life, a 77. Afterwards I couldn't remember reading a putt, checking the wind, or even taking a practice swing. The place is so beautiful, golf doesn't seem to matter. Played 9 more, shot a 38, and headed in. Incredible clubhouse. 9 or 10 condos, $1000/night for celebrities and such. A must see if ever possible................

COOL!!!!

hey....

Sounds like a nice course! I'm truly glad I did'nt see the WHOLE thing! I understand the course is kinda odd if seen by the light of the moon. This is said to be just rumor.

hacker

S
S
heehee!! LOL!!!

K
K
cajun, I will be down there in two weeks, me and my buddy want to golf was the 200.00 u.s. or belize dollars?

Did you have to make a reservation?

What kind of clubs did they rent?

What was included in the package?

thanks
koz

C
OP Offline
C
for the low, rock-bottom price of $200 U.S., you get: clubs (cant remember the brand, but no Big Berthas or anything)
cart
all the Belikin, water, and soda
lunch, good meal
use of the pool, hot tub, showers, etc....
unlimited play
they will sell you a pack of 12 balls and some tees for ten dollars, i think.....HACKER, did I leave out some details or something????I cant quite figure out what youre saying!!!!!!!!!

call ahead of time(011-501-22-8250)as they wont let you on the island if they have someone famous staying there.......

[This message has been edited by cajunflo (edited 05-30-2001).]

S
S
Cajunflo2,I hope you're being sarcastic about not knowing what Hacker means, if not...use your imagination!!!
Peace, Susan

hey....

I hope he is.

That particular day, on that course, whould have been one of the strangest sights ever to have been seen by any humanoid.

It IS one visual about our vacation that I just can't get out of my mind!

Thank you.....................

PS....

Please poke my eyes out....

WE NEED E-MAILS AND AOL-IM'S

hacker

K
K
"Golf Naked"

Please help, is there a websitepage for
CHAPEL CAYE GOLF? If so, could someone give it to me, a friend just called, wanting to stay there and golf till she drops.

Dare To Deviate
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 245 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.