Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Can anyone tell me the driving time from Brownsville Texas to Belize City. Also costs for tolls ?? Any extra info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Well lets see, from the cost of body guards, an armored vehicle w/ bullet proof glass, extra ammo and the little Mary figurine that you will need to put on your dash, (not to mention extra bribe money for the Zetas and/or the Gulf Coast cartel) I would say your toll could cost upward into the thousands.
Braver man than I gunga din..

Take the road less traveled
don't mind dcg -- she's just jealous she can't be there for Otter Fest and Boogie in Belize next week. wink

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Originally Posted by Otteralum
don't mind dcg -- she's just jealous she can't be there for Otter Fest and Boogie in Belize next week. wink

Otter.......... F/U..... cry cry cry

Said with luv of course! wink heart

smile Taken the best way possible smile

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Just make sure y'all have a few for me at the split and around town! Gonna miss you guys! frown

P.S. sorry for the hijack Todd..

Last edited by divingcowgirl; 02/10/11 03:40 PM.

Originally Posted by divingcowgirl
Well lets see, from the cost of body guards, an armored vehicle w/ bullet proof glass, extra ammo and the little Mary figurine that you will need to put on your dash, (not to mention extra bribe money for the Zetas and/or the Gulf Coast cartel) I would say your toll could cost upward into the thousands.
Braver man than I gunga din..

dcg, I was trying to come up with an answer for him, but I think you nailed it!!!!!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
S
S
Here is a detailed post from the Belize Forum site.

http://www.belizeforum.com/belize/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=156695&Searchpage=1&Main=21150&Words=%22driving+to+belize%22&Search=true#Post156695

You can go to www.belizeforum.com and do a search for more info on getting to Belize.

T
OP Offline
T
I have a buddy on his way to LadyVille as we type. I am seeking info for him. Thank you..

D
D
I've done that run twice. Take the super Hy to Monterry, then cut over the the coast via Victoria. Took me 6 days....but could be done in less I think. Stay east along the coast....Villahermosa ect. Then straight across Yucatan, and down to Chetumel. Good luck.... I only had mordita once.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.