Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#400089 - 02/11/11 08:46 PM WELCOME BOOGIE IN BELIZE VII
Amanda Syme Offline
The sky will soon be buzzing with the sights and sounds of the Boogie.

Welcome skydivers and crew!

Have fun, be safe and enjoy all of the experiences of the island and the country of Belize.

#400091 - 02/11/11 08:57 PM Re: WELCOME BOOGIE IN BELIZE VII [Re: Amanda Syme]
Otteralum Offline
whoohooo! Bring it on!!!!

#400138 - 02/12/11 04:05 PM Re: WELCOME BOOGIE IN BELIZE VII [Re: Amanda Syme]
Judyann H. Offline
Please post your pics.....

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com

#400154 - 02/12/11 04:58 PM Re: WELCOME BOOGIE IN BELIZE VII [Re: Amanda Syme]
Amanda Syme Offline

#400161 - 02/12/11 06:53 PM Re: WELCOME BOOGIE IN BELIZE VII [Re: Amanda Syme]
ckocian Offline
Amanda, check the tacked-on link to your Boogie facebook post. But for that I would share it.

#400303 - 02/15/11 03:42 PM Re: WELCOME BOOGIE IN BELIZE VII [Re: Amanda Syme]
Marty Offline
Rosalie Staines Back for the Boogie!

Rosalie Staines is back on the island with one thing in mind, to take her fifth skydive with the gang of Boogie in Belize. She arrived on the island this past weekend ready to jump, but the cold front delayed the first couple days of jumping!

Instead, Rosalie and her crew of the Oapn Paki talk show set to film around the island for her annual promotion of San Pedro. Its five years now that Rosalie’s talk show has teamed up with Boogie in Belize to promote the annual skydiving event.

“I’m very excited to be in San Pedro once again,” commented Rosalie Staines to Ambergris Today. “Of course the most exciting part of my trip is to skydive for the fifth time with Rich Grimm and his crew.”

The Oapn Paki show has been highlighting Boogie in Belize, focusing on the financial support the skydivers have provided San Pedro throughout the years, plus she visits different businesses and interviews many island personalities during her stay.

Click here for the rest of the story and more pictures

#400350 - 02/15/11 11:54 PM Re: WELCOME BOOGIE IN BELIZE VII [Re: Amanda Syme]
Be Kind Belize Offline
A big gigantic and huge THANK YOU to Richard Grimm and his Boogiers for their fantastic and generous support for Be Kind Belize. There are going to be some very lucky children benefiting from the amazing prizes they have donated. If you see a sky diver on San Pedro, please kiss them and tell them it's from Be Kind Belize.

#400352 - 02/16/11 12:18 AM Re: WELCOME BOOGIE IN BELIZE VII [Re: Amanda Syme]
KateV Offline
Another even bigger gigantic and huge THANK YOU to the Boogie in Belize folks and Pedro's Inn ..... from the San Pedro Town Library! I couldn't wait for the paper to come out to say THANK YOU! Just came from the library where some of the Boogiers, and Pedro presented Iracela and staff with boxes and boxes of wonderful supplies for all the upcoming programs for the kids, and a cash donation from the poker tourney at Pedro's of $4120 !! You folks must have had one heck of a poker tournament! and you will keep the library operating and providing new and better programs for the community for this coming year. this is so wonderful. thank you again!
sewwhatbelize@yahoo.com

#400354 - 02/16/11 01:28 AM Re: WELCOME BOOGIE IN BELIZE VII [Re: Amanda Syme]
pamkillen Offline
WOW That is very exciting. Thank you so much to all the skydivers and to Pedro for being a good friend of the San Pedro Town Library. Come down and get your library card

#400364 - 02/16/11 04:51 AM Re: WELCOME BOOGIE IN BELIZE VII [Re: Amanda Syme]
Amanda Syme Offline
Rich Grimm and the skydiver group are awesome - they bring a vibrant energy to the island and remind us that there are wonderful people out there that truly care about our island and our islanders well being.

Have you hugged a skydiver today?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 40 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,016 Topics
462,196 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.