Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Seriously - I saw the horse-poop on the Journey's End beach a couple of days ago. Who has the horse?

A lone bareback rider came by the day before yesterday and left presents on the beach for us also.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
OP Offline
Poor horse ........ every one of them that's been out here to date ended up skin and bones.

S
S
Yep - 2 of them were brought over a couple of weeks ago. They were temporarily tied up in front of the Tennis Club. I believe the intention was to provide horseback rides up North somewhere. They were very healthy and seemed like nice animals. Hope they will be ok!

On Friday, one of the horses got loose and was running south and just about ran over my wife while she was jogging near Coco Beach. The caretaker of the horse was on a bike trying to catch it. He said they belonged to someone in the BDF from the mainland.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
OP Offline
So whose horses are they?

The horse back rides permit has been turned down by the town boards in the past, but this town board is different.Permits seem to flow easy regardless of the townships objections. The Discovery Expeditions/David Gegg Sea Teck fiasco is one example, those f#@$#%# are walking all over the bottom at mexico rocks, yesterday despite the entire town saying 'No!'mobs of tourist are walking all over the corals.
So get out your shovels, Horse Manure from the Town board is about to be more literal.

White Sands Dive Shop
Permits? Licenses? Approval from any SPTC division? Surely you jest Elbert! I am a bit cynical right now.

Change your Latitude
This thread reminds me of the story about the pessimist vs the optimist. Seems that they did a study, they took two little boys and put them in separate rooms filled almost entirely with horse poop, they then observed them for a couple of hours, one boy was observed bitching and moaning at the cercumstance he found himself in. This the Doctors said was typical of a pessimist. The other boy was observed whistling and grinning and digging around in the poop with gusto, the Doctors were a little confused and asked the boy what he was doing. The boy answered that with all this horse poop around there had to be a pony in the room somewhere. And that Ladies and gentlemen is the definition of the optimist.

Reality..What a concept!
Horses on the beaches from San Pedro will have to climb the sea wall at Grand Carib but i'm sure its doable, they could get a drink from the pool and give some exposure to perspective tourist sunbathing in the lounge chairs around the deck at the same time..

White Sands Dive Shop
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.