Location: San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Hours of Work: 37.5-45 hours per week
Salary: $15 to $25 per hour D.O.E.
Work with charter fleet staff and interface with management to ensure a world class charter operation.
- Inspect, maintain, and repair boats in the charter fleet.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot: electrical and engine driven refrigeration systems, cabinetry, 12V and 110V electrical systems, navigational equipment, steering gear, accessories, marine toilet systems and plumbing.
- Prepare vessels for charter; cleaning of vessels such as detailing varnishing and maintenance of bright work.
- Drive rescue boat to visit and assist charter guests with vessel challenges at sea.
- Take on other responsibilities as directed by management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong sense of customer service, good organizational skills, strong troubleshooting skills, ability to move vessel under sail and power.
- Minimum three years experience in boat maintenance.
- Valid Passport, current Police Report, two past employer references, valid Captains License.
- Candidate will preferably be a Belizean National or Permanent Resident. If no suitable candidates are found within Belize non-resident applications will be entertained.
Please submit letters of application and resume by 25th February 2011 to:
PO Box 102
San Pedro Town