Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Jacek Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hello everybody!
This is my first post, and I'm very excited that I found this forum!!
So here is the story (will try to keep it short .. I was born.. lol just kidding),
Me and my wife and my 6 month old daughter (she did not really have much to say about it) are planning to come to the San Pedro for few months - I think 3 months up to 6 months. We both are into diving and snorkeling and looove sandy beaches and have been to carrabean few times and love weather and people. In fact I was to Caye Caulker when I was younger, 8 years ago and I remember it was just absolutelly amazing.

Anyway we are looking for some place to rent in the fall 2011 (starting september or october or november) - we are flexible about the dates, once we find and 'book' the place to stay we want to book plane tickets.
Earlier I would just come down to the island and look for place while being there, but since we have little baby - things got complicated.

We are looking for unexpensive (something around $500) one bedroom apartment/condo that must have internet access (I will have to keep working online - I know suks it but what you gonna do??). We are non-smokers and will keep the place clean, no pets (they will stay in europe).

Also I'm concerned about few other things and would like to ask more questions, but for now finding a place to stay is the first most critical point of our plan:)

I hope you can help me out with this, or just point in right direction. I realize there are probably plenty of posts like mine, so I apologize if I'm in a way 'trashing' this forum...

Ok that's all for now smile Looking forward to hear some ideas!!

Last edited by Jacek; 02/15/11 03:52 PM.
You wouldn't be Polish would you? I have an emploee named Jacek.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
J
Jacek Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Yes I'm 100% polish!! Haha don't tell me there is another Jacek on the island!!! wooow I cannot believe that!!

No, he is not on the island but he too is 100%, born there and moved to the states when he was 8. Wow!

sent you a PM. Look for flashing flag.

S
S
It sounds like a wonderful trip. You might get more relevant responses if you post a message with a subject line indicating that you are seeking long-term rental for the fall of 2011. Otherwise, readers may think you are just looking for hotel recommendations. Wishing you all the best.

J
Jacek Offline OP
OP Offline
J
seachange - thanks for pointing that out - you are righ, the subject was a bit missleading.. Changed it already, thanks!

S
S
Fall is a few months away and it may be difficult for owners to predict what may be or become available (people do tend to come and go around here).

I am thinking you might be better served to come on down, stay in a reasonably priced hotel until you can find something. This way you would have many more options and decide what area best suits you also smile

Just a suggestion.

J
Jacek Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I realize that fall is so far away, but we recently decided that we are coming to San Pedro and I guess I wanted to push things forward as early as possible. I was also thinking that maybe some leases ends in certain date lets say beginning of november and then we could rent after that lease ends... I'm not quite familiar with how it works in Belize but you definitelly can do it here that early..

Aaaanyway I'm really excited and need to complete my diving PADI certificate before we come, and do lots of preparation - like finding someone to home sit my own appartment back in Poland (and taking care of my reef tank what may be quite difficult...)

I'll post something from time to time in here if you don't mind:)

For now I can greet you all from cold Poland and throw a snow ball at you!!

Cheers
Jacek

A
A
Please contact us at Ambergris Vacation Rentals,
www.ambergrisvacationrentals.com. we are a full service property management company offering long term rentals as well.

Ana Lausen
Ambergris Vacation Rentals
www.ambergrisvacationrentals.com
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.