Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Well I have not been down to my place in six months .Was going every other month for a while but had to take care of stuff now coming back to live the dream once again .TO DINE FISH CHILL AND RELAX AT MY SECOND HOME.
So I ask my board friends whats still good in Restaurants,Food shops,Cafes, Bars that have cool food ,etc. ,and what has now closed any new places to try worth the vist and old ones that have gone bye bye sad to say . ??????????SO WHATS HOT AND WHATS NOT ...

Last edited by captjeff; 03/06/11 04:36 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
L
Glad you're coming back to see us! We just discovered "Aji" . Took our daughter for her birthday, and we all loved it. Food was wonderful and the atmosphere at night beautiful. Charming during the day as well, but candlelight really makes it special.

R.B. Mernitz
OP Offline
Thanks I Hear thats was nice never been there . I guess it is outdoors so can one go at night ?or is day better.
and what about the bugs.i hate to get bitten up at night, eating out north .I do use bug spray when i go to blue water or wild manago and places like that .And I know this is a island but I get spoiled sometimes ..looking forward to seeing you wonderful folks agin . last time we where eating pizza at the same restaurant .I heard there is a new story with that place sad to say... Anyway Getting that warm and fuzzy feeling now.A happy, happy living the dream feeling coming back to my second home ..Thanks for the 411.

Last edited by captjeff; 03/06/11 10:16 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
Anything Banh Mi Belize cooks and $6 cheese burger from German Butcher.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Banh-Mi-Belize/158494354188234

[not new but always good - rotisserie chicken across from Greenhouse $16 bzd for a whole one]

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Hope to see you Capt'n! For breakfast, and the rest. Check the Events and Specials daily for our lunches. Come in and let us know you're Capt'n Jeff and we'll give you a welcome back cinnamon roll!

Mathieu's Delicatessen

Gunter the original & best.... baker, chef: breads, breakfast, lunch, FOOD!
L
L
A wrap and milkshake from Latitude's Cafe is a great quickie brunch/lunch. I wrote a little promo/note about it in "Chat"

The new Crave Restaurant on Front Street is worth a try!

THE BAKER, Front Street, San Pedro Town
7 days a week 7 am to 7 pm
Phone 206-2036
http://thebaker.bz
Red Ginger accross from the Fire house is very good.

Hon Offline
Patricia's Kitchen just south of the cut. You have to try the Hudut and the Escabeche! Both are totally authentic and incredibly delicious! ...and Patricia is just the sweetest person you'll ever meet!!!

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Try Carolina's at Perla Escondida...Food, atmosphere and service is GREAT...plus Margie is there!

Last edited by IGAmel; 03/19/11 09:55 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.