Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

13th Annual Asset Protection and Global Investment Forum held

Exotic Caye Beach Resort was the venue, and co-hosts, along with Caye Bank Financial Center; for “President’s Week”, March 12th – 16th, 2011. Originally founded as a small gathering of corporate presidents (hence its nick name) who wanted to exchanger insights on the world economy, demographic and market trends, and new investment opportunities, the (APGI – Asset Protection and Global Investment) group has now grown in membership. While the conference is no longer limited to corporate presidents, it continues to be a private invitation only event where attendees have the opportunity to speak personally with international experts on business, investments, banking and economic trends, as well as entrepreneurs offering investment opportunities.

Highlights from the Forum included: Asset Protection for a Dangerous World; How to Safeguard Your Wealth in a World Drowning in Printed Paper Money; Private Equity, Global Opportunity and the Conversion of Demographic Trends Makes Latin America the Place to be Now; The Last Dominoes: Seldom-Discussed Economic Factors with a Historical Perspective; Double Digit Returns in a Zero-Percent World; The Last, Best Loop Hole for Tax-Deferred Growth and Investment; Global Banking: What You Need to Know; Tax Considerations for US Citizens Living, Working & Retiring Abroad; US Capital Controls – Are They Hidden in the New Jobs Bill (H.R.2847)?: Retirement Incentives and Structures for Holding and Protecting Assets in Belize among others.

San Pedro Sun

An asset protection and global investment seminar in San Pedro, hosted by Caye Bank.

That's hilarious.

I agree, grab your assets with both hands!

Reality..What a concept!
G
G
I was hoping someone would pick up on this.

This is very funny.......:)

looks more like a "captive audience" pitch to me

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
I would watch your assets as this sounds like the spider saying hello to the fly.Down here you need to keep your back to the wall LOL. way to funny .

Living The Dream Every Day!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.