Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
kattatt Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Anyone stay at either who can give me some info? Or does anyone know of a better one? We are looking for meals included. Do any include drinks? Thanks!

I don't think there are any all inclusives in Belize.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
M
M
Caribbean Villas is an amazing value -- close to town -- most rooms have full kitchens - great rooms - nice bar! www.caribbeanvillas.com

D
D
Victoria house is amazing.

There are a couple of places, that you can go "all inclusive", but why you would is beyond me. smile

Victoria House is wonderful, beautiful property, and I believe you can get an "all-inclusive" meal package there, but again, in that part of the island, I wouldn't get a meal package, too many other great places to try out. Just take the breakfast part of package, if you want/need that.

Coco Beach pool area, is fantastic!! Had so much fun there, lazing about, going down the slide, etc. But too far from town for my personal tastes, to stay for more than a couple of days of chillaxin'.

All that said, it's personal tastes. If you just want a beautiful place like that to enjoy for the week, either one of those two locations would be pretty hard to beat.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

www.kanantik.com is the only true beachfront all inclusive in Belize. But it's not on Ambergris Caye. Lovely place though.

With so many fantastic restaurants on AC, all inclusive properies are not popular. Some offer meals plans or include breakfast but no one includes everything (tour, drinks, etc).

J
J
I don't know when you're traveling, but, I don't think the restaurant at Coco Beach is finished yet....

I would agree with the other posters, don't do a meal plan. Lots of excellent restaurants are a cheap cab ride away from Victoria House.

S
S
Just checked. Sorry, I thought my friend had said they were working at the restaurant but they are only working at the bar. Should be open in the next month or so.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.