Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
- Press Release, Sapphire Beach Resort - On the 3rd February 2011, the ownership and management of the Resort Development known as Sapphire Beach was transferred over to Mr. Samuel Gomez of San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize and Mr. Ralph Cochrane of the United States of America.

Admittedly the development was delayed and construction was rendered spurious due to the problems associated with the previous owners. However, with the combined knowledge and experience in construction of the new owners the development is on its way to become one of the best projects on the island.

A few of the changes made since the purchase of the Resort by the new owners include:

* Development of a new and innovative website
* Hiring of a new sales and marketing team
* The use of professional accountants to review and prepare financial reports for each purchaser.

The new Managing Director, Mr. Samuel Gomez has assured the purchasers who have purchased units at the Resort that the company will honor all existing contracts and that he will follow through with the development until completion.

NOTE: Any owner who has not yet been contacted by the new owners is asked to contact Mr. Samuel Gomez immediately at the following e-mail address: [email protected]

Well looks like all the stuff said about it was right .
amazing how the truth comes out in end .A shame nobody told the truth about this when years back it was said they where in trouble and this was coverd up as scam to bring in more money .I hope and wish all the people who got taken get there condo;s like they where promised .Somehow i am not warm an fuzzy about that happing But maybe i will be surprised !!!!???? but if it happens i will shake the new owners hands as good people .time will tell ..
So peter was right all along ..I wish all concerned the best of luck .

Last edited by captjeff; 03/24/11 10:26 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
W
W

That isn't a complete scoop though - it doesn't describe exactly what the charges are or what they are related to.

W
W
No it is not, but does it matter? At least SB, has a new start? Eh?

S
S
I think you missed the BIG point. The project is NOT in trouble. Most buyers put small deposits down on their units which is leaving a lot of equity in this project to finish things up. Not only is there plenty of equity but there are also great profits to be made.

Have you been up to Sapphire lately!!!???? Then you would know that this project is now moving along at a record pace since Sam Gomez is in control. Have you seen the barges headed up to Sapphire with literally tons of building materials? For updates on construction, just go to www.SapphireBeachBZ.com, the new website. It shows exactly what's going on at Sapphire Beach. LOTS is going on.

The owners up at Sapphire fell in love with the big, wide, white sand beach, the coconut trees, the natural beauty, the reef 1/4 mile away, the great construction and the low density design. This has not changed at all. All of us owners are more in love with this project than ever, and there are over 60 of us, with a number of sales pending as I type this. We will have one of the strongest HOA's on the island.

If you knew the facts, you'd know this project is going to get done.

- Sally (Villa 11 at Sapphire Beach)

Last edited by Sally1; 03/24/11 01:34 PM.
M
M
I am also an Owner at Sapphire, unit 20D. The best thing that could have happened to all the owners was to have the Petersons OUT of the picture. Sam Gomez is a stand up guy and more has gotten done in the past 2 months than the last year imo. We will have a beautiful resort when this is finished! All of you sceptics might just want to go take a look and see for yourself how much progress has been made! I am proud to be an owner there!!

Mawags

J
J
Hello all! My name is justin wagner and our family purchased a unit up at sapphire beach back in April of last year. We were on Ambergris Caye about a month ago to check on progress up at SB and more has been done with this project in two months while Sam Gomez has been in control than at any point when the petersons were involved! Is it true that there have been obstacles along the way...Yes! Luckily the petersons were arrested for something unrelated to sapphire beach, before much damage could be done to our project! We have met with Sam Gomez several times and have seen his detailed plans on how to finish SB and make it into the best resort on the island.The completion of this project is on the horizon and we are grateful to have a hard working and knowledgeable man like Sam Gomez steering the ship!
Justin wagner and family (owners of unit 20D)

My husband and I purchased at Sapphire Beach almost 3 years ago (one of the original purchasers) and we thrilled to see our cabana almost finished. We have always had the utmost respect and faith in Sam Gomez (we've stayed true to TEAM SAM!!). We cannot WAIT to sit on our patio and have a cocktail and enjoy the AMAZING view we have!! I love the way the other owners have all banded together and made what could have been a tragedy into an amazing bonding experience. I love the financial transparency that we are now able to enjoy and am so thrilled to be able to spend some real time in our new home and meet the locals!!! Niki and Clint- Unit 13B (one of the original purchasers!!)

I have no plans to die, today...
W
W
Sally1, my point is; As I said in the past along with Pedro, I got the sense something was wrong with that guy.. he got caught with other things, hopefully as Wagner put it "Luckily the petersons were arrested for something unrelated to sapphire beach"
my other point is you have a fresh start, so good luck with that!
If I remember right yours was the first villa started, have you moved in yet?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.