I've posted some pics from our trip to AC May 11th to the 20th.
If I didn't sit in front of a computer all day I would have had my trip report completed already, but that's another story.
Just some quick tips:
1. Banana Beach -- Do it, nothing else comes close to it for the money.
2. Victoria House -- Very pretty, but the food isn't as good as it could be for the price.
3. Capricorn -- Look for my other post on this subject... JUST GO, you'll love it
4. Belikins -- some say it's a beer, I say it's a religion.
5. Sea grass -- Non issue
6. Coffee -- Don't bring your own.. gallon jug is as good a coffee as I've had anywhere.
7. Chicken drop -- Interesting, but didn't live up to the hype.
8. Mangoes - Great food, and you gotta take 5 minutes to read the graffiti on the bathroom wall.
9. Fido's watersports - very nice, very professional, great gear.
10. Barefoot watersports.. very nice, but four of us walked up to go jetskiing, and only one out of the 5 or 6 were working... the girl was very nice ( and very cute ) but she said the mechanic would be fixing them shortly...if those were my skis, I would have been out fixing them as soon as they were broken.. they lost about $250 us in revenue that day... but, some things can't be controlled, and they were VERY nice people.
11. fresh fish... learn it, live it, love it!!!
12. conch.. i could (and did) eat it every day, in everyway imaginable.
13. Amigos Del Mar Dive Shop -- Hands down, these guys are pros. I had the pleasure of having Panga Chaz, the owner, as my divemaster and he was fantastic. I've had the entire range of divemasters, from 13 kids who never were certified (puerto vallarta) to pros with 20 years of experience (puerto penasca), but changa beat them all...
14. Mata Rocks --- Gotta try the Mata Colada.. but if you're a guy, drink it fast so none of your buddies catches you
that's all for now..