Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21
E
E
The price of gas today in SP was 12 dollars 14cents per gallon.

Fuel Prices at the bump take a welcomed dip

But there's some positive news; consumers can look forward to some relief at the gas pump, because fuel prices took a dip at midnight on Sunday. Premium went down by sixteen cents, bringing the price back below the twelve dollar mark at eleven-ninety-seven. Diesel had an even bigger decrease of sixty-eight cents and is now selling at ten dollars and twenty-nine. For those who use regular gasoline, the price remains at eleven dollars and sixty-seven cents.

Channel 5

Enjoy the bump down and buy quick, it will not last.
Good one Bing, blame Bush, HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! sick Hopefully high gas prices will remove present clown!

I didn't "blame" Bush I just said all of his buddies must be happy. As for gas prices removing Obama; well his poll numbers are way up now because he did what Bush couldn't do. (P.S. I wonder what happened to all of those weopons of mass distruction?)

Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
I didn't "blame" Bush I just said all of his buddies must be happy. As for gas prices removing Obama; well his poll numbers are way up now because he did what Bush couldn't do. (P.S. I wonder what happened to all of those weopons of mass distruction?)

Hey ignoramus, Neither Obama nor Bush killed him, the Seals did once they thought they knew where he was. And that was not known for sure either. Get a grip son.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
Originally Posted by champion

Hey ignoramus, Neither Obama nor Bush killed him, the Seals did once they thought they knew where he was. And that was not known for sure either. Get a grip son.

Speaking of ignorant, your reply makes no sense at all! You probably think the seals responsible are the black water mammals.

I have found in my travels that fuel prices have mostly been higher outside the US. I need to remind myself that paying $4.09 US at the pump yesterday would be a welcome price to those elsewhere. I won't complain, but I too have changed the way I "do business", etc.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
R
R
Gela, That is because oil is currently priced in USD. At the rate the USA is going and the dollar being devalued that might change. When or if it does the USA will pay much higher prices for oil and many other commodities. There has been much talk about abandoning USD as a world currency. So far just talk but if things don't change soon..... eek Bing can blame Bush again. wink

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
Originally Posted by champion

Speaking of ignorant, your reply makes no sense at all! You probably think the seals responsible are the black water mammals.

Group Photo of Seal Team Six, . . . . . . . and you can imagine the look on Bin Laden's face when these guys came through the door.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-mMsIF2TTTc/Sj3okh06IAI/AAAAAAAABuQ/BHrfh0nJDJc/s1600-h/SEAL+TEAM+copy.jpg

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
i see some questionable arms and hands in there,,,,,
the two ;dolls; in the front, look at their hands.
the 'doll' on the right,, look at his arm.

another conspiracy!

Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 318 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.