Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
looks like im heading back to the states early this year. Going to unload a lot of my electronics so that I dont have to keep flying back and forth with stuff.

Im not selling these for double the price they would cost in the US like most electronics in Belize. Im simply charging about what it will cost me to replace them with new products when I get back. Im not in NEED to sell these, again its just to save luggage space so please dont try to nickel and dime me. Im selling for what they cost in the U.S. but you wont have to pay shipping/handling or duty this way smile

So you are getting pretty good deals for Belize smile

Things Im selling

Xbox 360 - White
-sold

Newest Xbox 360 - black
-sold

Xbox360 Games
-sold

iPad Wifi 16gb
-tons of programs installed
-can hack this for you if needed
-Apple stand
-Custom (very cool) case
-Cords/chargers
$600US

Macbook Pro 17inch Laptop
-2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
-4BG Ram
-500GB harddive
-Monster laptop - great condition
-$2600US
Note: I saw a similar laptop selling down here for 3500US. Im only selling it because i Want a desktop computer when i get back to the states.

Bose Travel Dock - Speakers
-sold (im going to miss this)

HP Photo Color/BW Scan/Copy/Printer
-sold

[Linked Image]
HP Home Theater Projector
-new lamp installed before i moved down
-this thing is just bad ass. Anyone thats been to my house and seen it can vouche. If you never had a projector Id suggest seriously getting this. Its sick. I shoot it on my wall (and use my bose dock for sound) and get a 12foot screen at hidef. No joke. These are just super fun for movie nights or whater.
$700US - Other places selling this exact projector refub for $850US

Old xbox
This xbox was hacked and had all kinds of cool stuff on it, but it died. I got tons of cords/remotes/controllers for original xbox now (not 360) so first person that wants then can have them.
-FREE

Im actually upselling the iPad a bit cause I honestly dont want to travel through mexico with out it lol. But I'll let go of if someone wants it.

I can do some package deal stuff if you want multiple items. If you are interested in any of this stuff. Call me 6317434 or facebook www.facebook.com/aaronchristopher or just post in this thread. I will update stuff as its sold. Again Im not really looking to negotiate as I dont need to sell this stuff, and can easily just pack them up. I can take cash (US preferably) or credit/debit card through one of my websites or paypal. Dont want to load up on Belize cash as I already need to exchange some smile

AC

Last edited by A C; 03/30/11 08:12 PM.
Hey AC I would take the printer and extra ink off your hands for $200 Bz (can't spare the US right now.)

Will PM you.

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Amanda Syme
Hey AC I would take the printer and extra ink off your hands for $200 Bz (can't spare the US right now.)

Will PM you.

Thats cool, i dont mind the smaller ticket items in BZ cash. Just cant sell the laptop etc for it. Unless theres a place i can exchange.

AC

F
F
There's always PayPal.

Island Films | www.islandfilms.bz
A
A
Hi AC,
My name is Richard. I live in San Diego and have a home on AC. I would be interested in your Macbook Pro 17" laptop. Since I am in SD and travel to AC about 6 times a year bringing something from the states is not an issue. That being said, I would offer you $1500 US (wich is about what I would pay here) if you are interested. Thanks.

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
i paid close to 3k for the macbook richard. Cant budge on the price on that one. sorry

AC

nice screenname by the way smile

A
A
Thanks AC; if you change your mind email me at [email protected] can pay you in US dollars
Good luck to you

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by AC Lover
Thanks AC; if you change your mind email me at [email protected] can pay you in US dollars
Good luck to you

yo, check your email. lowering price.

AC

F
F
Aaron,

Have you already left the island if not,do you still have anything left from the old xbox. My son has an old xbox and one of the controllers is bad.

Thanks,

Christine
[email protected]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 250 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.