Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
M
It is certainly a thought. One of the problems we have is under representation considering our size. It has been suggested that we need two reps considering our population. All this needs to be looked at closely. Right now everything is weighted toward Belize City and we certainly need to change that.

M
M
Dane that is a horrible story and is a testament to the party structures we have. The party rules the individuals and controls everything. Both have proven to be the same. I think it's great you guys elected Beto Villanueva as an Independent. Watching the clownery in our national assembly points out clearly how both parties have failed us miserably. Please dont blame San Pedro people we are your brothers. Its this cancerous party system we have that is eating up our democracy. It encourages and rewards favoritism and corruption. Lets all work and try to turn things around. One Iron has suggested a separate district for us. Thats an idea worthy of debate in my opinion. One of our cornerstone positions is more autonomy for our towns and villages. We know what is best for us and dont need Big Brother in Belmopan to tell us how to run our communities.

B
B
How about a Mexican protectorat nation of Ambergris Caye?

B
B
Excellent question, The guy is not Mike Campbell, and if you let him run without checking his background, you will all get what you deserve. If you think Obama has credential problems, this guy never existed. Marty is right on, laughable.
I will not go into the many reasons Mr. Campbell is not who he claims to be. Anyone concerned about the welfare, integrity of this office will go to the US Embassy or British, which he has sometimes claimed to be, and verify that no such man exists. He has been here so long fibbing to everyone that I think he is delusional and believes his own lies.
One of you upstanding concerned San Pedranos needs to do a reality check on this situation.

Beachdude

If you have such evidence of your claims, then put it on the table and PROVE IT, Im sorry but you have NO CREDIBILITY by just posting such accusations without a SHRED of evidence and just spreading idle island gossip by the local drunken expats.

Put Up or SHUT UP

Gaz Cooper

Again only throwing out bits of info and more unfounded accusations, if you know who he really is then why not let us all know, I am sure everyone reading this board especially Mike would be very interested in who he is.

So come on let us in on who he really is, are you saying that he is a wanted man in the USA or is that just another unfounded allegation. Why cant he go to the US.?

There are many islanders, locals, and ex pats that have known Mike for more than 20 years (myself included) but you seem to think you know more than they do, but are not prepared to spill the beans, so you must understand you look like a person with an agenda trying to tarnish his name and spread unfounded rumors.

Anyone running for public office has to know that any Skeletons in there closet will be revelaed by there political rivals, so it would seem really idiotic for Mike to run if he has such as massive skeleton as you imply. Sorry unless there is categoric proof or you can substantiate your claims I dont believe a word of it.

Gaz Cooper

Last edited by Gaz Cooper; 04/08/11 06:53 AM.
M
M
Hey Dude, FYI I can go anywhere I choose and strongly urge you to contact the High Commission and or the US Embassy maybe they can straighten you out. If you continue to post such rubbish you will find you will have to prove your slanderous accusations in court.

B
B
I know people from the Cayes to Cayo you have ripped off, And BTW, who you going to take to court?

M
M
So you are an anonymous troll who refuses to take responsibility for your statements, be a man and say who you are or shut up. It would seem you are the one trying to hide your identity which is probably wise if you dont want to get sued. I would like to hear from someone I have ripped off.

E
E
WOW ! This is better than mini-chat smile

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.